Login RegisterFAQ
Melb's Random Meetup Thread - Page 4
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Deadcruiser wrote:Im in Melbourne's south east, anyone up for a bit of urbexing tonight?
Tonight? No. But if you want to do something Wednesday night or so I'm down.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
I chucked a couple of shots up on my Insta if anyone's interested, think the originals will be too large to post on here
@dylarnz
By
Don't really have a location in mind but probably just going to go wonder around brunswick/coburg/wherever else until I find some interesting looking place to explore tonight and then probably sleep in a park or something.
I don't expect anyone will want to come but if you do feel free to leave me a message. My last checkin of UEGA will be at about 9pm and then I'm offline for the rest of the night.
By
I'm doing the Maze Drain this Friday night if anyone is interested in coming along.
By
Last edited by potplanty on 08 Jun 2016, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By
potplanty wrote:
Echo wrote:
Midget wrote:Nice, nice. Remember to share photos. :D (Unless it's super duper secret and undiscovered by anyone else.)
Got heaps of awesome photos im not allowed to share from an exploration Kontour10, Potplanty and myself did on Australia Day. Sometimes finding super cool locations sucks because you can't share how cool it was with anyone else :(
I think we should be fine to post any indoor ones as long as there are no logos, brand names or any identifying text. Keep the outdoor ones private for now though. I still haven't even sorted and picked mine out. I've got about 700 to sort through which include that day.
Echo wrote:I'm doing the Maze Drain this Friday night if anyone is interested in coming along.
I might come along to this. I'll let you know later on in the week. If you don't hear anything I've probably forgotten and therefore assume I'm not coming.
You're alive! Haven't seen you since we did that explore on Australia day. No forum activity, nothing. Yeah definitely let me know if you wanna come I'll probably be going Friday afternoon/night depending on what suits anyone else who wants to come.
By
Last edited by potplanty on 08 Jun 2016, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By
potplanty wrote:
Echo wrote:You're alive! Haven't seen you since we did that explore on Australia day. No forum activity, nothing. Yeah definitely let me know if you wanna come I'll probably be going Friday afternoon/night depending on what suits anyone else who wants to come.
Yeah not active on these forums much. Haven't even done anything since then either. Afternoon would be better because we'll still have light. Kontour is interested too but only if it's afternoon.
I can do whenever on Friday to be honest. Whatever suits you guys best if you wanna come.
By
Anyone keen to do something tomorrow?
By
rs_melb wrote:Anyone keen to do something tomorrow?
Working tomoz, but ill be keen to do some laundry on Sunday depending on weather, if ya wana come round n help out
By
Hey,
Uhh I'm new to urbex so if you guys are free tomorrow could we hang out? I live in the western suburbs and have some cool drains down here if you guys want to come all that way. But if not we can meet wherever. I do need some help getting started. But yeah up to you guys, only if it isn't an inconvenience.
By
Anyone down for a drain this afternoon?
By
Last edited by potplanty on 08 Jun 2016, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By
I'm thinking of checking out a place in the city one of these night, would ave been better a month ago but only getting to it now, doing it for the sake of doing it if anyone's interested in coming along and be look outs for each other since its on a semi quiet street

Pm me and we can talk shop
By
Hi all. My mates and I (3 - 5 of us, varies on time and location) were looking for some new places to visit. Unfortunately I have no locations to share with you in return as I'm new and the few places I've visited I'm sure you're already familiar with. However, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to share some locations you know of or have been given with me! I'm located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, but more than happy to travel. It would be much appreciated and you'd be very much helping me and my mates further explore our urban environments. Cheers Send me a email at costa071@hotmail.com

P.S. also wouldn't mind meeting some new people to explore with!
By
Costa7997 wrote:Hi all. My mates and I (3 - 5 of us, varies on time and location) were looking for some new places to visit. Unfortunately I have no locations to share with you in return as I'm new and the few places I've visited I'm sure you're already familiar with. However, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to share some locations you know of or have been given with me! I'm located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, but more than happy to travel. It would be much appreciated and you'd be very much helping me and my mates further explore our urban environments. Cheers Send me a email at costa071@hotmail.com

P.S. also wouldn't mind meeting some new people to explore with!
Sup mate,
Don't think anyone will send you an email (that's what the private message system is for) or just give you locations for that matter.
But I'm always looking for new people to explore with. You looking for topsides or drains? I'd be happy to do some drains with you maybe mid week or so if you'd like.
- Echo
By
Thanks for the reply, obviously quite new, so unsure how this all operates. What do you mean by topsides? I would be interested in doing some drains together. also, is this the most direct and private way to contact one another... (can others see this message). for example, if we were to set up a time to meet, could others see it and turn up uninvited. It would be great if you could clear that all up for me thanks!
By
Costa7997 wrote:Thanks for the reply, obviously quite new, so unsure how this all operates. What do you mean by topsides? I would be interested in doing some drains together. also, is this the most direct and private way to contact one another... (can others see this message). for example, if we were to set up a time to meet, could others see it and turn up uninvited. It would be great if you could clear that all up for me thanks!
I have private messaged you in regards to this post.
By
Going to be doing maze or GOD on Monday afternoon with a drain newbie (he's never done a drain before). If anyone wants to tag along you are more than welcome. The weather looks like its going to be wonderful.
Throw me a PM and I'll give you more specific details.
By
I'm off to do Misfits Tomb in Geelong tomorrow if anyone wants to tag along.
By
Anything interesting going down over the ANZAC weekend? Planning on going interstate and any exploration-related events may persuade which direction I head. Screw being stuck in Canberra on ANZAC day
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
I don't think anything interesting ever happens in Melbourne. I am basically one of the only people that has posted on this thread in regards to organising anything in the last few months. One of the only people that still frequents UEGA that is.
So ya know if you're coming down here and you trust me not to kill you by doing something stupid I can show you a heap of cool stuff.
No guarantees on you not dying though ;)

Oh and of course on Anzac day I will be watching Collingwood vs Essendon so I'm not available during that time.
By
Hm, in that case I may just head up to Sydney or Brisbane, didn't realise Melbourne was so dead.
By
phytrix wrote:Hm, in that case I may just head up to Sydney or Brisbane, didn't realise Melbourne was so dead.
Sydney has a lot more UEGA members in it and is pretty awesome from what I hear.
By
Echo wrote:
phytrix wrote:Hm, in that case I may just head up to Sydney or Brisbane, didn't realise Melbourne was so dead.
Sydney has a lot more UEGA members in it and is pretty awesome from what I hear.
Yeah but if I do invest in Brissy I can have my bday up there and catch up with old schoolmates :3
Or I could just stay in Canberra, deal with the shitty weather, have a shitty bday, and experience a weekend of gross overpopulation... hmm
 Post a reply
Go