Login RegisterFAQ
Melb's Random Meetup Thread - Page 16
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
sc00by wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 1:25 pm
Keen to meet up and do some stuff with smaller size groups rn, happy to do some more stuff once ld is over. I've joined the discord too :)
While I appreciate you joining Urbex Australia it is not affiliated with this forums. As for expos we personally aren't running anything in Melbourne until probably early to mid November when lockdown is predicted to lift. Though I know some people are out doing things and might throw you a message. Or not.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:
sc00by wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 1:25 pm
Keen to meet up and do some stuff with smaller size groups rn, happy to do some more stuff once ld is over. I've joined the discord too :)
While I appreciate you joining Urbex Australia it is not affiliated with this forums. As for expos we personally aren't running anything in Melbourne until probably early to mid November when lockdown is predicted to lift. Though I know some people are out doing things and might throw you a message. Or not.
Apologies - I should have specified smaller groups as meaning 1 or 2 others tops. Happy to wait until mid november once ld ends. I'm still happy to do my own thing, heaps to explore and recces are half the fun. Cheers
By
Hey fellas, it's been quite a few years since I've jumped on here, I'm pretty keen to get some more adventures going to make up for all the time in lockdown.
I keep seeing a discord being mentioned so I'm curious if there's a bit more activity on there, and whether it's accepting members or not. (all links are dead).

I'm also looking at checking out Great Stairway/Sloths for the first time on a dry-ish weekend if anyone's keen. :)
By
Hey, Im new here been exploring for years tho. is this where people organise meets or is there a new place? Outer east melbourne if that helps
By
Anyone free on short notice for a drain explore in Malvern East today with a couple of us?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
any expos happening anytime soon? if anyones interested we should do the ammo factory in west melbs in a group.
By
yo:) curious if anyone's keen to drag along this pissbaby (me) to some abando's?
I will supply gummy bears and banging tunes 😼

100 gecs fans only
- The local frog man :]
By
thelocalfrogman wrote:
20 Sep 2023, 10:34 am
yo:) curious if anyone's keen to drag along this pissbaby (me) to some abando's?
I will supply gummy bears and banging tunes 😼

100 gecs fans only
I could but I don't like 100 gecs : (
By
mama mia :-(

No banging tunes for you then
I can still supply gummy bears, they might be a bit stale tho, their from september smh
- The local frog man :]
By
Looking to do some drains around the Clayton area on Wednesday 13th March if anyone is interested. (Polluted, Nazi, Fall, Rambo). Presume they're all nothing special as I've not heard much about them.
Then perhaps jump over to Happyland or something else depending on how time/motivation is looking.
By
Echo wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 10:57 pm
Looking to do some drains around the Clayton area on Wednesday 13th March if anyone is interested. (Polluted, Nazi, Fall, Rambo). Presume they're all nothing special as I've not heard much about them.
Then perhaps jump over to Happyland or something else depending on how time/motivation is looking.
I remember they would be boring at first and then suddenly hit you with something quite unique! There's a loft of walking involved, car or bike is good.
By
Alien wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 12:57 pm
I remember they would be boring at first and then suddenly hit you with something quite unique! There's a loft of walking involved, car or bike is good.
Morning weather was s*** unfortunately, and I had other things to do later. Not quite drown in drain weather I don't think but not particularly nice. Ahh well those drains have waited almost 10 years already. They'll wait a bit longer.
 Post a reply
Go