Login RegisterFAQ
Brissy Random Meetup Thread - Page 6
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Nuggs wrote:If it's the one at Wynnum I'm thinking of, the outfall is 2x 1500, then opens upstream to a 2000.
You'll love it!
That sounds very interesting. I only know of four drains here, I believe two are 1500, one is 1200 and I haven't had a look at the one under the shopping centre yet
By
Barnz wrote:I've got a sitter orged for next Tuesday night so Pepper and I will be free.
Might be a bit wet still, for drains anyway
By
Yeah bit wet. Just my luck, jinxed myself again. I'll explore my local pub for a steak instead :)
By
Wet nights can be good for checking out some of the more Obvious non-drains in brisbane
By
Hmmm, don't tell me I missed out again!
By
member from nsw here, and not asking for locations or anything but dont suppose if anyone knows if theres any good drains or abandos in nerrang (think thats the spelling).
By
The gold coast is pretty boring for drains, generally just RCP. Heaps of abandoned stuff and some disused train tunnels in the mountains. Also worth a drive to natural bridge and the huge waterfall in the hinterland.
By
Hey all,
I'm free for the next few evenings, and all Friday.
PM me if you're heading out :)

Not free for Saturday now - in regards to my earlier message.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
If anyone wants to shoot around brissy/GC area I'm free throughout the week!
Peace
By
Don't know any really good drains currently as a newbie but am keen for a mission this weekend.
By
Also new, I'm not free this weekend, but I'm free at night all week and next weekend if maybe some people can meet up and we can go somewhere really cool :)
By
I'm new and have just explored Buttons Bat Cave and am looking out for more drains to explore if anyone would like to explore you can PM me
By
Heading out today.
No plans or destination.
Want to catch up?
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
I'm free after 8pm? Is that too late?
By
No sorry. Already home and showered!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Haha all good. :) Some other time
By
Hi everyone. fairly new to it all. been urbexing for about 2-3 years. Done a few abandos, burfords and darkie and a couple local drains round my area (west bris). Anyone going out during the week or this coming weekend?
By
Hey hey do people catch up with newbies in brisbane?ive been here for a few weeks now exploring on my own but as exciting as it is brisbane drains have alot more risk than the lil old adelaide tunnels im used to.The tides here really limit explore time and the bats are crazy but the tunnels are awesome
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
sticker bomber1 wrote:Hey hey do people catch up with newbies in brisbane?ive been here for a few weeks now exploring on my own but as exciting as it is brisbane drains have alot more risk than the lil old adelaide tunnels im used to.The tides here really limit explore time and the bats are crazy but the tunnels are awesome
Yeah man heaps of people are down to explore with others, regardless of skill/experience. While it's true that there is a bit higher risk, just pay attention to the tides and the weather and you should be fine :) Sadly I won't be back in Brissy for about 2 months, but when I get up there again I'd be down for an explore
"...we create alternative pathways, little fragments of possibility."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phytrix/
By
Hey guys, I am another newbie, who would be super keen to come along aswell, i hope you don't mind being in the company of a compete tunnel noob..... I'll keep an eye out for future meetups!
By
looks like a week of crap draining weather, go find an abando
By
No+Pro wrote:looks like a week of crap draining weather, go find an abando
Yeah that brisbane weather is crazy.when it rains it really rains
By
Heavy n steady right now, was clear as at 6pm
By
No+Pro wrote:Heavy n steady right now, was clear as at 6pm
Yeah its crazy how fast the weather changes here
By
Im down to meet up this friday night. Anyone keen ?
 Post a reply
Go