Login RegisterFAQ
what-sup fellow missioneers....
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
BOOM Hi howz it. Am all about the missions it says to choose just the one but am all of it, i'm in Smelbourne & have been to a few different paces boxhill brick works, larundel girls asylum & have managed to mission into a few drains. Some of my mates & i are taking photography in random places quite seriously. We are needing to find some more places in & around Smelbourne, a lot of the places are now starting to get pulled down or turned into apartments. So any info is good info.

Thanks for the help...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By
Welcome to the forum. Good luck getting any info without proving yourself :)
By
^^^ what he said lol
By
Hay Moose & Barnz

What do ya mean by proove myself...???
if ya want i can send you some photos of all of the above places i've been. as can't attach on this forum. The photos we've taken in the underground network we have taken down lights with gels & have bounced some rad colours off some interesting places. The girls asylum is a creepy place but hay what ever, got some great areas just have to catch the right light. Planning on doing a full midnight mission & using lighting & the gels in the dark. Got a midnight ninja mission planned at the death star with some Krew to......
Also over the last couple of months i have been networking with some urban explorers around the world & have managed to get a google earth map of every single storm water drain with length, location & a bit of info. So what do ya mean by proof, please explain.....!!!!!!!!!
By
Welcome mate, nice to have you on the forum!

-Get involved, attend meets.
-Discover new places.
-Post your pics/adventures on here.

Look forward to hearing about your stuff!
Cheers :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
h-bro wrote:Hay Moose & Barnz
if ya want i can send you some photos of all of the above places i've been. as can't attach on this forum.
Welcome

There are places such as tinypic where you can upload you pics and link back to the forum. See the link below. Or open account with flickr and upload there.

http://www.uega.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=108

Hoping to see something...
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Welcome. Agree too may places are getting ripped down. The Yorkshire is the latest one getting demolished. Have been there a handful of times for a last look but there seems to always be 2 security guards posted there.
By
Welcome mate, looking forward to seeing some of your pix.
I agree with what everybody has said in the thread.
Keep up the good work.
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Its all good!
By
Welcome buddy.
By
Welcome.

Stick some pics up.
By
Hay guys & girls if so...

Thanks for the welcome. Wil be posting some photoz soon. am in the process of trying to make my own website via dreamweaver cs6. so hopefully will be onto it enough to have it sorted by the end of the weekend. if so will link if not will link an album via flicker (just don't want use yahoo as am gmail thats all).

Thanks

will probabley post in vic region forum, until soon......
By
welcommeee. haha no offense intended but you sound like you had some strong...substances before making this post :P
Spades
By
If the website's mainly for photos, save 99% time and effort with blogging tool like WordPress or Blogger.
By
photoz on vic regional forum
By
Spades wrote:welcommeee. haha no offense intended but you sound like you had some strong...substances before making this post :P
+1 and welcome.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
 Post a reply
Go