Login RegisterFAQ
Next Brisbane Tour - July 2013 - Page 4
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
coothatower wrote:So correct me if i wrong but: on wednesday morning barns, pulse demon, pussinboots and moose are going to aquacave at 6am afterwards then pulse demon and i are going to darkie. IS this right?
Yep, though I'm still waiting for information on the aquacave expo. I wouldn't mind hitting up some other drains later on too
By
Pulse Demon wrote:
coothatower wrote:So correct me if i wrong but: on wednesday morning barns, pulse demon, pussinboots and moose are going to aquacave at 6am afterwards then pulse demon and i are going to darkie. IS this right?
Yep, though I'm still waiting for information on the aquacave expo. I wouldn't mind hitting up some other drains later on too
cool where else were you thinking of going?
By
Just looked at tide times for tomorrow am, low tide is not til nearly 9am, I would not be venturing not Aquacave at the river entrance before that, unless you like wading in waist deep muddy water:-) I don't know the other entrance, but I think it's a manhole
By
coothatower wrote:
Pulse Demon wrote:
cool where else were you thinking of going?
Hmmm, we could try Toadie, though I've been meaning to give 1973 a look for a while too.
By
73 is awesome, but again tidal.. Take a rope, you'll need it, haha.
By
Pussinboots wrote:73 is awesome, but again tidal.. Take a rope, you'll need it, haha.
Oh, that doesn't sound promising...
By
toadie sounds good, i have never heard of 1973 that sounds awesome
By
73 is exciting, hard entry but worth it! We didn't go to the end of either of the ways , one shrank and the other became too hard without a rope, (which we used to get in)Keen to go again sometime though :-)
By
that sounds really interesting i would be keen to grab some ropes ( i got a 60m climbing rope and a climbing harness+other gear and check it out.
By
I wouldn't bother taking a climbing rope, too long and expensive to damage, we just got some cheap stuff at bunnings, cut a few lengths and could leave it behind if necessary. Just tied onto bridge and bat manned down and up. I tied some alpine butterfly loops for aiding,which I was glad of.
 Post a reply
Go