Login RegisterFAQ
Next Brisbane Tour - July 2013 - Page 3
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Im free monday so far ( i dont work mondays).
By
I'm free every Thursdays and most other weeknights after 9 and most weekends except this Saturday night, mostly I'm free alot just depends if I have Uni or not.
By
I'm literally free any time this week, I just need to get out of the house before I go crazy, haha
By
Does everybody have the day/night off tomorrow because of the public holiday?
By
coothatower wrote:Does everybody have the day/night off tomorrow because of the public holiday?
Conveniently enough.. I am off tomorrow. However unavailable at lunch time for a family BBQ
By
Are you interested in a afternoon/night time meet then?
By
coothatower wrote:Are you interested in a afternoon/night time meet then?
Night time could work well.. it couldn't be a late one though cause I have to be up at 4 the next day for work.

What did you have in mind?
By
not to sure i wanted to check out toadie because i have never been there besides that i don't mind.
By
Any chance I could tag along? I live pretty close to Toadie...
By
yeah that would be good :) , one problem i have never gone in toadie because we didn't know how to get in besides the tidal outflow and the water was around our chest height at low tide so i haven't done it yet.
By
coothatower wrote:yeah that would be good :) , one problem i have never gone in toadie because we didn't know how to get in besides the tidal outflow and the water was around our chest height at low tide so i haven't done it yet.
Do you know the 'back way' in?
By
The two entrances I know aren't tidal...
By
I dont know any other entrances :/ just the outflow which flows to the creek/river
By
what time is best for everyone? And one of my fiends is probably coming with me i hope thats ok, its not his first time we have done batcave and aquacave together before.
By
coothatower wrote:what time is best for everyone? And one of my fiends is probably coming with me i hope thats ok, its not his first time we have done batcave and aquacave together before.
Any time works for me, though it kinda depends on whether this Aquacave expedition in the morning happens or not
By
Well i might go to the aquacave one as well, if you wanted we could go check out darkie again (ive never been there) afterwards?
By
coothatower wrote:Well i might go to the aquacave one as well, if you wanted we could go check out darkie again (ive never been there) afterwards?
Sure, though Darkie was an absolute pain in the rear to get into, and even harder to get out of, though there may be another way to get out. It's worth another shot at any rate
By
Hello, I'd be possibly interested in coming along too, if that's ok? Have been in Toadie and Aquacave with my friend, who may like to join too.. We know entrances, as well as Darkie and other locations :-)
By
coothatower wrote:Well i might go to the aquacave one as well, if you wanted we could go check out darkie again (ive never been there) afterwards?

My other half has given me permission to either go to the morning Aquacave expo or the evening Toadie expo but not both...

TBH I'd rather do aqua cave because I've only done it once previously but I was in Toadie last week..
By
Pulse Demon wrote:
Sure, though Darkie was an absolute pain in the rear to get into, and even harder to get out of, though there may be another way to get out. It's worth another shot at any rate
I used a rope ladder to get out.. its a real b***h if you aren't good at climbing..
By
Darkies not so bad if you use the bolts sticking out, think the other end would be harder to get out of ..
By
Moose wrote:
Pulse Demon wrote:
I used a rope ladder to get out.. its a real b***h if you aren't good at climbing..
I managed to go up the side, using the trees and solid rocks and what not. The worst part was getting from the end of the drain back onto land, it's a fair drop D:
By
Yeah up the side is ok, and over the lower fence onto dangerous cycle path! Getting in was a mission as we walked along for ages trying to get through the high fence:-)
By
So correct me if i wrong but: on wednesday morning barns, pulse demon, pussinboots and moose are going to aquacave at 6am afterwards then pulse demon and i are going to darkie. IS this right?
By
I probably can't get there for 6 am, so may have to leave Aquacave,Will try to get to join you if possible but don't wait :(
You could PM me if you are going to Darkie later, I get notifications on my phone..
 Post a reply
Go