Login RegisterFAQ
BJ's Big Bad Bunker Expo - this (22/6/13) weekend only
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I am hosting a bunker expo for this Saturday. It will run from 9pm till 1am. Many bunkers will be explored, & over 25 people have already RSVPed to attend.

If you wish to attend, send me off a PM, or say so here in this thread. Either way, I will need your contact details.
Would be good if some of the players here like Titan, Madmaw, Theedge, & some of the youngers guys like Spades & Poker can come out. It would be a good opurtunity to meet up.

NOTE: if you want to attend this expo, please do NOT bring any spray-paint, textas, bolt-cutters, car-jacks, hack-saws, screw-drivers, or anything else that will look bad if we are unlucky enough to come across 'the man'. A good torch and a spare, a camera & tripod, & a big bottle of drinking water is really all that you would need. We are NOT going to be breaking into anything, we have legal access to the bunkers. The ethos of taking only pix & leaving only footprints will be strictly enforced. A first-aid kit will also be on-hand for all those minor mishaps.
And if you attend please be reminded that you will be expected to be polite, observant, & respectful of others. No anti-social behaiviour whatsoever will be tolerated.

BJ
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:Would be good if some of the players here like Titan, Madmaw, Theedge, & some of the youngers guys like Spades & Poker can come out. It would be a good opurtunity to meet up
I'm a player?! You had me at "Many bunkers", I'm in, will PM you my deets.
By
Hmmm wifes Birthday selebrations start on Thursday and end in Sunday.

Let me see if i can arrange timing to go with you guys :)
By
love it hopfully I get my car back in time from the beaters.
By
Might I also add not to bring gas masks of any kind.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Scarecrow wrote:Might I also add not to bring gas masks of any kind.
You beter hope I don't have a big breakfast them :mrgreen:
By
Titan wrote:Hmmm wifes Birthday selebrations start on Thursday and end in Sunday.

Bring the misses along, there will be plenty of girls there to hang out with.

B'juice, when you gonna get that Carpella going man? Either way, if you need a lift just ask.
By
blakjak wrote:If you wish to attend, send me off a PM, or say so here in this thread. Either way, I will need your contact details.
Would be good if some of the players here like Titan, Madmaw, Theedge, & some of the younger guys like Spades & Poker can come out. It would be a good opportunity to meet up.
Are you talking to me?
:?
Last edited by Joker on 19 Jun 2013, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
Damn, I've got to be available this Saturday night for work reasons. However, if things are running ok I'll let you know Blakjak
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
if you're gonna be late you can catch up with us. We wont be far & were planning on going till late.
By
Ah you had to choose the weekend I'm going down to Canberra haha. Next time I'll come along if that's cool!
By
f1ex wrote:Ah you had to choose the weekend I'm going down to Canberra haha. Next time I'll come along if that's cool!
You're a week behind, we did Canberra last week lol.
And there will be plenty more bunkers expos, they ain't going anywhere soon.
By
There are a few spare seats in cars going from the City to the meeting point. Public transport is a b***h where were going, so unless you are driving or have already have a ride I suggest that you speak up now.
By
blakjak wrote:
Titan wrote:Hmmm wifes Birthday selebrations start on Thursday and end in Sunday.

Bring the misses along, there will be plenty of girls there to hang out with.

B'juice, when you gonna get that Carpella going man? Either way, if you need a lift just ask.
The Capella is in melborne geting painted should be back in a year. 8-)
By
I'm interested but also have dinner plans beforehand so I might have to join you a bit later. I'll send you a PM with my details BJ.
By
d0dg3r wrote:I'm interested but also have dinner plans beforehand so I might have to join you a bit later. I'll send you a PM with my details BJ.
I have replied, check your PMs.
And we have dinner plans too, why do you think were meeting at Maccas! :)
And you have my number, if you're turning up late you will need to txt or call me to find out exactly where we are.
By
So far, there are 22 (+5) Cave Clan members attending, along with with 6 (+1) UEGA members that have expressed interest (Boognish, Dodger, Joker, Madmaw, Shoe, Titan +1) it should make for a nice friendly expo.

Will also add that you will need to be at the meeting spot by 9.30pm at th latest or you will have to call me for details.
The bunker section of this expo will run till around midnight, lifts to train stations can be sorted out at this point.
The expo will continue till late for the stayers, & it may even conclude with a surprise location (think big here kids).

BJ
By
Will be good to put a couple more faces to names here.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Yeah it should be fun.

For those that are using public transport to get home we can have you at Central station/Railway Square before the last train & bus (1am) if you need (on request).
By
By
So sorry blakjak to be missing this one :( I'm hitting brisbane atm. Although the city is fairly boring, there are a f*** ton of cranes. Midget would be interested to know I'm tackling a 120m tonight ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dsanktuary and Batcave tomoz, mayb with Nuggs...hopefully...
Spades
By
Would have been nice to have you along Spades, your mate Joker is coming along to represent!

Ring me tomoz & I'll point ya towards some good Brsvagas drains. Have fun bro.
By
BJ's Bruising Big Bad Bunker Busting Bush-Bashing Expo.
By
dougo wrote:...Bunker Busting Bush-Bashing Expo...
A 70s style orgy in bunker woule be mad, pity all the clangirls wax down there...

Which reminds me, UEGA needs more pussy.
By
blakjak wrote:Which reminds me, UEGA needs more pussy.
You are!
 Post a reply
Go