Login RegisterFAQ
Hello
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I think I might explore tonight. Last free day what with exam block etc.
Is anyone doing anything already/wanting to visit some places?
Call me maybe.
By
Bugger ive been free all day. Cant tonite sorry bit late to org a babysitter.
By
Barnz wrote:Bugger ive been free all day. Cant tonite sorry bit late to org a babysitter.
Ah darn, no probs it was kinda late notice lol.. Next time!
By
Oh Brisbane, you're a frigit mistress...
By
I've been busy recording music and what not and haven't had a chance to do f*** all the last few weeks. Going to South Africa on Sunday so I don't think I'll do anything before I go. I'll catch ya when I get back man!
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
By
I can't believe my bad luck with this stuff! I'd have happily joined you if I saw this last night :(

In saying that, I am keen and available pretty much any time in the next two weeks so if anyone else is going out - let us know!
By
mpi wrote:I've been busy recording music and what not and haven't had a chance to do f*** all the last few weeks. Going to South Africa on Sunday so I don't think I'll do anything before I go. I'll catch ya when I get back man!
Good luck with that! So jealous :P
Moose wrote:I can't believe my bad luck with this stuff! I'd have happily joined you if I saw this last night :(

In saying that, I am keen and available pretty much any time in the next two weeks so if anyone else is going out - let us know!
All good! Ended up just reco-ing a few places anyway.
 Post a reply
Go