Login RegisterFAQ
Official UEGA #3 expo. (Gathering interest) - Page 2
By
^^^ You like getting a nice rusty old pipe between your legs aye...
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
blakjak wrote:^^^ You like getting a nice rusty old pipe between your legs aye...

Are you offering?
By
binjuice wrote:
blakjak wrote:^^^ You like getting a nice rusty old pipe between your legs aye...

Are you offering?
I might be Greek, but I don't swing that way. :)
Pity there's no UEGA girls here.
By
few more suggestions and ill open up a voting poll to settle the decision. (fingers crossed its a bunker win)
By
I have an easy going night-time bunker expo this w'end. If anybody here wants to tag along just PM me your contact details so we can work out where we can meet up.

In saying that, I am still keen to come along to your expo Titan.
By
*tapping fingers* any further suggestions peoples?

Need to open up a poll to continue the roll of this ball.
By
What would be awesome is something like St James N or S... as Poker or someone mentioned on another section of this forum, he used to have parties there until late. I think newbies would make this harder...

At risk of sounding like a c**t, I'm just throwing suggestions around- maybe we should have an Official UEGA Experienced Expo where harder things are tackled like Tank Stream, St James, Rooftops or cranes etc... and maybe an Offical UEGA Meet & Greet & Eat where it's in a bunker or something less hard for the inexperienced and a good opportunity to meet new people and new adventurers. Of course the harder things are normally done by a few people and normally the Cave Clan do these things all the time (Tank Stream example a few weeks ago!!!), its a good opportunity for non-Cave Clan members who are experienced too, to tackle harder things in a similar environment of people with similar skills.

Lol soz, I just have this dream of having a party underneath Hyde Park ;) :P
Spades
By
Would have been nice if you were there on Sat nite Spades. How was Brisvagas?
By
blakjak wrote:Would have been nice if you were there on Sat nite Spades. How was Brisvagas?
Aight, but only did three cranes and Checkmate :/ wasn't properly equipped and ran out of time (4 days and 3 of those rained :/) tried to do a bunch of tidal drains and wrong times... but yeah.

will go back sometime
Spades
By
It's a fair drive but I'd go back to the Old Tooth's Brewery again

I'd also be up for tackling something more difficult
By
Boognish wrote:It's a fair drive but I'd go back to the Old Tooth's Brewery again

I'd also be up for tackling something more difficult
8-)
By
I know this isn't particularily well know...but if the CC members on this forum have the keys or the know how, we could do CUB brewery in central park
Spades
By
St James would be awesome, but UEGA expos seem to be more of a meet-and-greet and do mostly newbie-friendly locations.

St James is also illegal, guys.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
The CUB brewery has been demolished, except for that one building. Tall buildings now stand on teh site.
Blackwattle bay drain runs beneath the old CUB.
By
Midget wrote:St James would be awesome, but UEGA expos seem to be more of a meet-and-greet and do mostly newbie-friendly locations.

St James is also illegal, guys.
Exactly that's why I was suggesting two separate expos for two separate denominations of ppl
Spades
By
Midget wrote:St James would be awesome, but UEGA expos seem to be more of a meet-and-greet and do mostly newbie-friendly locations.
After my last few urbex trips, I'm up for something a bit more relaxing where I don't have to worry too much about security.

Besides the brewery, there's also some stuff along wollongong and some stuff around central coast, particularly the wharf.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
theedge wrote:
After my last few urbex trips, I'm up for something a bit more relaxing where I don't have to worry too much about security.

Besides the brewery, there's also some stuff along wollongong and some stuff around central coast, particularly the wharf.

Yeah that, & I don't know if it is wise to be discussing this sort of stuff in public. Just sayin'.
By
theedge wrote:After my last few urbex trips, I'm up for something a bit more relaxing where I don't have to worry too much about security.
+1
blakjak wrote: Yeah that, & I don't know if it is wise to be discussing this sort of stuff in public. Just sayin'.
+2

:lol:
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
I only just saw this, I'm down as long as it's not in the central coast. I don't really have any suggestions though..
By
Midget wrote:
theedge wrote:After my last few urbex trips, I'm up for something a bit more relaxing where I don't have to worry too much about security.
+1
blakjak wrote: Yeah that, & I don't know if it is wise to be discussing this sort of stuff in public. Just sayin'.
+2

come on :P life isn't fun unless u live it running along the edge
Spades
By
Spades wrote:
Midget wrote:
+1
+2

come on :P life isn't fun unless u live it running along the edge
Ahh that takes me back...I remember way back then when I used to think like you do now. :)
By
Hey Mods, can we make a password protected thread for things like this?
By
UEGA expos for general members are only at safe, public places.

Also, the mods can censor information in public threads if it is deemed to be sensitive.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs wrote:UEGA expos for general members are only at safe, public places.

Also, the mods can censor information in public threads if it is deemed to be senitive.

Exactly my thoughts.
Any exclusive talk is done in the VIP are of the forum which is invisable to general public and normal members on these forums.

There is permanent set of guide rules plastered on top of every section along with our disclaimer which you must read before proceeding to particepate here :)
By
Good to know.
 Topic locked
Go