Login RegisterFAQ
SydClan & UEGA expo - Page 4
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
chrisyelroy wrote:
dougo wrote:Leave him alone, he is just being "newbie" annoying.
Who said that, & where? I have searched the whole UEGA forum & I can't find that being said by anybody here, let alone Doug. Can you please link us up to where the above was posted because I can't seem to find it.
chrisyelroy wrote:Lol real mature...most of your input on the forum is linking to your YouTube channel..(#fairlyannoying)
Nobody forces you or anybody else to click a Youtube link, especially when it as marked as such & is labeled. In fact, nobody asks you to log in here, but you do on your on free choice, just like I do. The difference is you don't see me complaining or bagging other people out unlike yourself (Wolf). :)
chrisyelroy wrote:The Cave Clan doesn't have a monopoly on organised Urban Exploration as much as you would like to think it does. The threat you felt with Bunker Boys and Tunnel Rats is over and you think you're all sweet but this is Urban Exploration Group Australia, and not caveclan.org. This means newbies, oldies alike and strong opinions and discussions. Grow up a little dougo and maybe hop off your high horse?
Ohh here we go... Um, the Bunker Boys were very close friends of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan, we had no issues with them at all (Howie, founder of the BB, was a very good childhood friend of a very prominent CC member). In fact BB were the ones who showed us how to get into a few good bunkers (Signal Hill, Howies Bunker, Surprise), & some others, & we re-payed them by showing them how to get into Bankstown Bunker & a few other decent locations. There were never any issues between BB & CC, none at all, I am puzzled by your comments in that regard.

Same goes for the Tunnels Rats, we had some joint expos, hung out a little, & they even all came out to the GTA awards nite at Malabar in that year (2004) in which they were active. In the end, they did their thing & we did ours, but as you can see the Cave Clan is still here strong as ever & they are not, that is an indisputable fact. And you can talk about TR all you like, but Val & Freak, the 2 founders of the TR are mates of mine (didn't you see my Blakjak tags wherever there are TR tags?) & I was instrumental in helping them get off their feet. To say we competed with TR is being very naive on your part considering they began in 2004 & we showed them how to get into most of the good stealthy locations whereas CC started in 1988 & TR only knew how to access some publicly listed drains & bunkers. :S
Same goes for the Red Hands, they did their own thing, but we co-existed in harmony, Panic can probably tell you more about that.

No offense Wolf, but you need to get your facts straight before you launch barbs like those above, & as you probably already know, if you want respect, you first have to give it. Dougo, who doesn't need me to defend him, is well known around the world for his urbex exploits. Trying to insult him is akin to bashing your head against a brick wall, you can go on forever, but in the end the wall is gonna win. Trust me, I've tried it.
And the funny thing is, as big & ugly & scary as Doug seems, he's actually one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Thanks BJ.

I think Wolf mistook my new signature for a dig at him so I've extended it to explain that it's nothing to do with him. Jazz lives in my town and is a good bloke - it's all light hearted banter.

Sorry for confusing you Wolf.

In the interest of moving on/can't be bothered, this is the last post I'll make about Wolf - I'll leave him to it.

Cheers,

Doug
By
Whoa Wolf, everone cool it.
We're all explorers, so we different opinions, who cares. Let's get on with the exploring.
Also, Wolf you guys are really young eh? How do you even know about the BB and TR? I mean they were probably gone before you guys were even in your teens?
From all accounts Howie of the Bunker Boys was a really great guy who got along with everyone.
As for the Tunnel Rats, I've only ever just heard of them, and don't know a thing about them beyond their name and logo. So how do you guys know about them?

It would be nice if we focused on commonalaties instead of things which divide us.
By
PanicUE wrote:Whoa Wolf, everone cool it.
We're all explorers, so we different opinions, who cares. Let's get on with the exploring.
Also, Wolf you guys are really young eh? How do you even know about the BB and TR? I mean they were probably gone before you guys were even in your teens?
From all accounts Howie of the Bunker Boys was a really great guy who got along with everyone.
As for the Tunnel Rats, I've only ever just heard of them, and don't know a thing about them beyond their name and logo. So how do you guys know about them?

It would be nice if we focused on commonalaties instead of things which divide us.
Dougo does cut into people and everyone is aware of that including yourself. Who gave him the right too? When I cut into dougo, it's the end of the world!! He started the Cave Clan omg he is amazing you can't express your opinion!
I do respect Dougo for his huge reputation in the Urban exploration field, but to be frank, he hasn't been the nicest of members of this forum.
Spades
By
blakjak wrote:
chrisyelroy wrote:
dougo wrote:Leave him alone, he is just being "newbie" annoying.
Who said that, & where? I have searched the whole UEGA forum & I can't find that being said by anybody here, let alone Doug. Can you please link us up to where the above was posted because I can't seem to find it.

Dude, it's his "Tag" in red after everything he posts
chrisyelroy wrote:Lol real mature...most of your input on the forum is linking to your YouTube channel..(#fairlyannoying)
Nobody forces you or anybody else to click a Youtube link, especially when it as marked as such & is labeled. In fact, nobody asks you to log in here, but you do on your on free choice, just like I do. The difference is you don't see me complaining or bagging other people out unlike yourself (Wolf). :)

Are you serious? Dougo puts a lot of people down on this forum and no one else will deny that.
chrisyelroy wrote:The Cave Clan doesn't have a monopoly on organised Urban Exploration as much as you would like to think it does. The threat you felt with Bunker Boys and Tunnel Rats is over and you think you're all sweet but this is Urban Exploration Group Australia, and not caveclan.org. This means newbies, oldies alike and strong opinions and discussions. Grow up a little dougo and maybe hop off your high horse?
Ohh here we go... Um, the Bunker Boys were very close friends of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan, we had no issues with them at all (Howie, founder of the BB, was a very good childhood friend of a very prominent CC member). In fact BB were the ones who showed us how to get into a few good bunkers (Signal Hill, Howies Bunker, Surprise), & some others, & we re-payed them by showing them how to get into Bankstown Bunker & a few other decent locations. There were never any issues between BB & CC, none at all, I am puzzled by your comments in that regard.

Same goes for the Tunnels Rats, we had some joint expos, hung out a little, & they even all came out to the GTA awards nite at Malabar in that year (2004) in which they were active. In the end, they did their thing & we did ours, but as you can see the Cave Clan is still here strong as ever & they are not, that is an indisputable fact. And you can talk about TR all you like, but Val & Freak, the 2 founders of the TR are mates of mine (didn't you see my Blakjak tags wherever there are TR tags?) & I was instrumental in helping them get off their feet. To say we competed with TR is being very naive on your part considering they began in 2004 & we showed them how to get into most of the good stealthy locations whereas CC started in 1988 & TR only knew how to access some publicly listed drains & bunkers. :S
Same goes for the Red Hands, they did their own thing, but we co-existed in harmony, Panic can probably tell you more about that.

No offense Wolf, but you need to get your facts straight before you launch barbs like those above, & as you probably already know, if you want respect, you first have to give it. Dougo, who doesn't need me to defend him, is well known around the world for his urbex exploits. Trying to insult him is akin to bashing your head against a brick wall, you can go on forever, but in the end the wall is gonna win. Trust me, I've tried it.
And the funny thing is, as big & ugly & scary as Doug seems, he's actually one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.
Everything you just said is really just irrelevant? I never insulted the TR or the BB, nor did I ever question Dougo's reputation within the field of urbex...so... what?
Spades
By
I replied to your quotes somewhere in there^
Spades
By
PanicUE knows where it's at.
PanicUE wrote:Whoa Wolf, everone cool it.

By
chrisyelroy wrote:does cut into people and everyone is aware of that including yourself. Who gave him the right too?
Don't get your knickers in a knot, it's what grown-ups do. We poke harmless fun at each other.
By
It's easy to confuse things & get worked up over nothing, we've all been guilty of that.
This is why I prefer meeting & discussing things F2F. I wasn't having a go at anybody, just saying my bit.
And I didn't see Doug's signature, tricky bastard.
By
blakjak wrote:It's easy to confuse things & get worked up over nothing, we've all been guilty of that.
This is why I prefer meeting & discussing things F2F. I wasn't having a go at anybody, just saying my bit.
And I didn't see Doug's signature, tricky bastard.
Dougo's like a soup chef; he knows how to stir things just the right way.

Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
A sprinkle here, a splash there... slurp... perfect :lol:
By
You have made me hungry. :lol:
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Great thread, so much butthurt. Please, keep it up
By
Scarecrow of CC & myself (BJ) met up this afternoon/evening with Chrisyelroy (Wolf), Javed, & the Scarecrow from UEGA. We had a chat, explored some cool stuff, chatted more, then went our separate ways. Was a good meet, we'll do it again some time soon.
By
blakjak wrote:Scarecrow of CC & myself (BJ) met up this afternoon/evening with Chrisyelroy (Wolf), Javed, & the Scarecrow from UEGA. We had a chat, explored some cool stuff, chatted more, then went our separate ways. Was a good meet, we'll do it again some time soon.
Yeah it 'twas. No online "keyboard warrior" stuff. F2F chatting sorted everything and would love to explore with BlakJak anyday haha.
Spades
By
Sneaking around unnoticed in broad daylight was fun....nice ppl, nice locations, doesn't get much better.
By
blakjak wrote:Sneaking around unnoticed in broad daylight was fun....nice ppl, nice locations, doesn't get much better.
You got that right bro :) No one even in comprehension of how, what or where we went. I definitely prefer day rather than night...even though nighttime is more convenient in terms of entry and exit, but normally more suspicious. Fun day tho
Spades
By
Guys and girls. please lets try to stay civil and keep this thread bs free or warnings will be handed out.

Those who have issues please keep it to pm.
By
No issues mate, were all mates now. It's easy to get carried away online, & it beats fighting in real life.
By
Scarecrow of the Cave Clan & myself (Blakjak) met up with Chrisyelroy (Wolf/Spade) & we went & explored the Cape Banks Battery (La Pa bunkers). First off Chris showed us where & how he abseiled into the No1 gun emplacement (Squeeze bunker). He proved how hardcore of an abseil & climb it was into & out of that 20m shaft. Kudos to him/them for pulling that off without incident.

Next off we showed Chris the No2 gun emplacement (Pistol Range bunker), which is very similar to the Squeeze bunker except that it doesn't have a shaft leading down to an engine room, & some other minor differences. On the way to this bunker we passed the first-aid station which is a sunken room roughly half-way between the 2 gun emplacements.

Next we went & found & explored the former hidden plotting room (Howies Bunker), which was kind-of hard to locate due to the recently overgrown lantana. We had a good explore around there, & Chris took some pix. We had a good chat about bunkers, & then we headed off out of there.

It was a nice day out, pleasant company, & some nice bunkers were explored.

And for the record, Chrisyelroy/Wolf has pledged to change his urbex name to Spade, & Scarecrow of UEGA has pledged to change his urbex name to Joker, in respect of other poeple in the urbex community.
I must say that what they did is a nice gesture that needs to be commended, there are some people here who would never be so gracious. Not only are they hard core mother fuckers, but they are also nice boys willing to compromise for the sake of the hobby that we all love. We need more people like them in the urbex game.
Last edited by blakjak on 11 Jun 2013, 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
By
Zomg! Pics or ban ;)
By
Titan wrote:Zomg! Pics or ban ;)
Only person snapping pix was Spade/Wolf, I'll let him post his pix.
By
Thanks Blakjak! It's easy to be nice with people who are nice like yourself. You've never ceased to be welcoming and nice man, thanks!

once again I'm not a photographer but here's just a few pix

Untitled by chrisyelroy, on Flickr

Spades
By
Not bad considering the pix are from your fone.
And how about that Aspire kunt, he loves tagging his name up doesn't he.

Either way, it was a nice day out.
By
Yeh I was going to say as well, Aspire is plastered all over the place.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
 Post a reply
Go