Login RegisterFAQ
Bad news for farmers, good news for Vic explorers.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
By
Time will tell :)
By
Only a couple of hrs from the city, so doable in a day. Will keep an eye on the final closing........

Is there anyone from country Vic who posts here? Have found an awesome abandon but its 5hrs from the city and I dont want to go for the drive without knowing the site is accessable. It is untouched and has a caretaker so am not going to start a thread about it.
By
benderz wrote:Only a couple of hrs from the city, so doable in a day. Will keep an eye on the final closing........

Is there anyone from country Vic who posts here? Have found an awesome abandon but its 5hrs from the city and I dont want to go for the drive without knowing the site is accessable. It is untouched and has a caretaker so am not going to start a thread about it.
I'm in Gippy but know explorers all over the state.

A ***VERY*** rough guess would be that you are talking about out west??

Cheers,

Doug
By
Afraid there's no abando. I found this on the website:
Former Mooroopna Plant

Following a Victorian State Government grant in June of 2012 we are transforming our Mooroopna facility into SPC Ardmona’s new Innovation Centre, which will house cutting edge food manufacturing technology and play a key role in the company’s wider warehouse and distribution network.
These guys definitely are clever.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
 Post a reply
Go