Login RegisterFAQ
West Tigers Leagues Club
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Has anyone checked out the West Tigers Leagues Club in Balmain, I did some recon today looks interesting. Also PM me if anyone is keen on a expo.
By
Is it relatively gutted?

[Also wrong part of forum. Moved.]
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Not sure, it looks decrepit but there is still power running to it and fire escape looks clean. It warrants further investigation like anything else.
By
hawkeye5086 wrote:Not sure, it looks decrepit but there is still power running to it and fire escape looks clean. It warrants further investigation like anything else.
Hm, actually Balmain is pretty close to me, about 10kms. Let me fix my bicycle, or set up a new one and let's take a look. :D
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Looks like people may have been inside by now. It was still alarmed and had active security that came within 10 minutes when I had a look at this in 2011.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Crane wrote:Looks like people may have been inside by now. It was still alarmed and had active security that came within 10 minutes when I had a look at this in 2011.
Then what happened? I went in during the early morning and it was also rainy.
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
Then what happened? When? I haven't been back for a close look, but just driving past it seems like people have been getting inside (graff, broken windows etc), although I haven't been that way for a few months now.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
i was in there last year, whole place is alarmed. we left within 10 mins and when we drove past about 20 mins later security was going into the building.
By
From what I heard, there was (is?) valauable equipment left there like poker machines & LCD TVs, & that is why there was security & alarms.
Not too sure though as the furthest we went in was about 20m before a loud clanging alarm started blaring.
We watched from the servo accross the road as 2 security cars arrived followed shortly by 2 police cars.
That was last year, I'd imagine that situation has changed by now.
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
I'd like to check this out soon!
By
I visited in early May of this year. The place is more or less bare except for papers strewn over the floor. There is an alarm, the lights are on in some rooms and the access swipes still work. There is a *possible* security presence. I was with two other guys and five to ten mins after we left as we sat in the car, a secca drove past.
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
We went through most the place and there was nothing to valuable in there, few old kegs around the place and the odd beer glass, we were in the room where they had the poker machines and all that was left was a few signs from the tops of them and the empty bottom boxes. from what ive heard people were breaking in to steal copper. Building has some pretty cool features, try contact the owner tho cause security is pretty tight.
By
hawkeye5086 wrote:Has anyone checked out the West Tigers Leagues Club in Balmain, I did some recon today looks interesting. Also PM me if anyone is keen on a expo.
Hey its easy to get into, inside there is a lot of graff and just abandoned, to get on the roof there is a easy way in through the fire exit, pm me to give your more details.
 Post a reply
Go