Login RegisterFAQ
Any Aussies interested in an OS tour?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I was thinking of heading overseas again in 2014. Anyone interested in such a trip? I can be a tour guide to places like the Paris, Rome and Odessa catacombs, Chernobyl, missile silos in the USA, and much more.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Be something to consider. On the basis I find a job after finishing uni :P
By
I'd love to go but 3 things are holding me back: time, money and family.
By
Panic! wrote:I was thinking of heading overseas again in 2014. Anyone interested in such a trip? I can be a tour guide to places like the Paris, Rome and Odessa catacombs, Chernobyl, missile silos in the USA, and much more.
Hi Panic

Work is my main issue. I'm going to the UK with family and even I struggled to get leave for a few weeks due to lowered headcount at work. But I will still think about that.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Titan wrote:I'd love to go but 3 things are holding me back: time, money and family.
x2
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Panic! wrote:I was thinking of heading overseas again in 2014. Anyone interested in such a trip? I can be a tour guide to places like the Paris, Rome and Odessa catacombs, Chernobyl, missile silos in the USA, and much more.
Being a tour guide sucks. Can be like herding cats.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Bucket list:

Chernobyl
Paris
Rome again
Spades
By
Crane wrote:
Being a tour guide sucks. Can be like herding cats.
True. Tell me about it. I've been a professional tour guide many a time now.
By
I might be interested, I'm heading to America in 2014.
What kind of places do you usually check out?
By
 Post a reply
Go