Login RegisterFAQ
Any explorers in the south coast???
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
So guys I am currently stuck in kiama for 5 days a week just seing if there are any fellow explorers around here?
By
Is there anything to explore down that way?
By
Sparks wrote:Is there anything to explore down that way?
Well I already know of 3 well known drains right here in kiama and plenty of canals around but not keen to go by myself.
By
Abanonded brickworks near wollongong. PM me for exact location.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Not exactly urbex, but you should visit the Kiama blowhole, and run from there to the outlying rocks. It was the most fun I've had running. Jagged rocks everywhere. Somewhat dangerous, which makes it fun. :)
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:Not exactly urbex, but you should visit the Kiama blowhole, and run from there to the outlying rocks. It was the most fun I've had running. Jagged rocks everywhere. Somewhat dangerous, which makes it fun. :)
I used to climb to the bottom of the blow hole as a kid I spent many a summer there when I was young. But I'm back now ;)
By
Midget wrote:Not exactly urbex, but you should visit the Kiama blowhole....
Isn't that the name a girl?
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
I've explored right up and down that coast from Sydney to Eden. There's a few nice things to see, like abandoned train tunnels, really nice bunkers, a drain with a very freaky 120 vertical drop, abandoned brick works, semi submerged ships and so on. But south of the Gong there's not much that you can really call worth taking a trip to see. Oh yes, plenty to see if you are in the area, but not much to take a 3 hour drive to.
 Post a reply
Go