Login RegisterFAQ
imma be in Brissy/Gold Coast
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

Next week I'm going to be in Brisbane as part of a Combined Music Festival thingo and I don't really go to Brisbane often so I'm really keen to do some exploring! (19th-23rd I think). I am aware Brisbane is different to Melbourne and Sydney in the fact that it's infustraction is very accelerated- building over abandonments really fast etc but I also hear there is some good stuff to see there. This also means I guess some really cool cranes/construction sites ;) ;) ;) Love to do some good 'ol fashion filthy, gritty, narley urbex with a mate up there and would happily return the favour tenfold if they ever tripped it down to Sydney. (Nuggs I'm looking at you :P)

Also the week after that, I'll be heading up to the Gold Coast. I'll probs be surfing most of that week but I'm gonna poke around at night and see what happens. I have a fairly reliable map but all I'm missing is some mates to do it with. Exploring by yourself can be dangerous and definitely lonely :P
Spades
By
Spades wrote: Love to do some good 'ol fashion filthy, gritty, narley urbex with a mate up there and would happily return the favour tenfold if they ever tripped it down to Sydney. (Nuggs I'm looking at you :P)
Go to Dsanktuary if you want a dirty filthy drain.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Will do ;)
Spades
By
Ah, just figured out the name-change thing!

Sounds good mate, plenty to do up here! The weather forecast looks good too.
Doubt I will be able to make it out, as I am working away a lot. Others here would be glad to show you around though.

Let me know the area you'll be staying at and I might be able to make some suggestions.

Cheers!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
lololol

I'm busy clipping my toe nails.
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
By
Dsanktuary ? Never heard of this one before. . . Could this be somehow related to the famous Dsankt ? :O
By
Titan wrote:Dsanktuary ? Never heard of this one before. . . Could this be somehow related to the famous Dsankt ? :O
A Ds find. I'll post some photos later. Very tidal and very muddy. Washed off with a fire hose when we came out. Funnily, it all washed back down into the drain.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Yeah it's filled with tidal mangrove mud. Yummeh.
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
By
mpi wrote:lololol

whaaat...?
By
Joker wrote:
mpi wrote:lololol