Login RegisterFAQ
Eternity
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I couldn't find anything on Eternity on this site, so I decided to post just a couple pics to add to the ongoing collection on this site.

Photos aren't that great so it would be nice if you could share some of your own.
Also, has anyone been in the tunnels running above eternity and flow into this one. It seems like a bit of a trek to get into them with the big gaps to get over...
By
I'm loving that last shot. That's a redo with some good gear for sure.
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
By
Bit of a dodgy climb up and a bit freaky on the way down, but at the top it opens up to a park, but that exit is locked. However, across from that is a tunnel which I am keen to explore, but there is a gap to be crossed/jumped in order to get there...
By
Wow, it looks like kit has had some serious water in it over the recent years. When I first explored it (only been in twice) the walls were clean apart from the graff.
I recall on a Sydclan newbies expo we had about 50 people in it.
By
For a drain I thought it was pretty good, apart from the random potholes which someone fell into...
There were bats sleeping on the roof which seemed to stink up the place as they would. Unfortunately we woke them up. That was a big mistake. :shock:
By
Cool looking place! Gotta love drain bats..
By
Panic has pix & a map here.
By
Scarecrow wrote:For a drain I thought it was pretty good, apart from the random potholes which someone fell into...
There were bats sleeping on the roof which seemed to stink up the place as they would. Unfortunately we woke them up. That was a big mistake. :shock:

Lol someone... ;) I'll upload a few pics, I got some of bats
Spades
By
The fibre glass side-pipe next to the large GPT with the ledge is an interesting section to check out as well. A few ladders up there. It goes all the way to the Woolworths. There used to be a GBG you could exit from in the carpark, but since it has been re-done the exit is a bit harder; you'd need to lift the large 1m x 1m size grilles which is in the road.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Poker wrote:Panic has pix & a map here.
Amazing place for something so relatively new. Wish we had more like that in Brissie. Well besides the tidal bit :P
By
Lol soz was going thru my photos and found this:

IMG_1191 by chrisyelroy, on Flickr

Photo of Joker and ...don't know his urbex name...Shadow?
Spades
By
aydun wrote:
Poker wrote:Panic has pix & a map here.
Amazing place for something so relatively new. Wish we had more like that in Brissie. Well besides the tidal bit :P

It's not new, the small original drain still exists & pours into the new drain as a 'waterfall' in that large chamber.
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
One on my favourite drains (once you're in) for wandering along chatting to friends and BlakJak.
By
And of course those friends tend to take advantage of my friendly nature...
By
dougo wrote:One on my favourite drains (once you're in) for wandering along chatting to friends and BlakJak.
So what is your relationship with him then... ;)
You don't have to hide your feelings, we will accept it.
By
Joker wrote:
dougo wrote:One on my favourite drains (once you're in) for wandering along chatting to friends and BlakJak.
Dougo was my GF before he had the operation to become a man. Urbex is very GLBTSTG friendly. We also like Trans-Ams, GTS Monaros, GTR & SLR Toranas.

Seriously though, there are pix of me carrying a few large/fat people over that same GPT in Eternity. I'll try source one.

Here's a pic way back when Everready Dolphin torches were the go....entering Eternity the 'hard' way via the canal, when the hatch in the park was locked & we didn't have a key...

That GPT with water rushing down (who's sound made us sh1t)...

Same GPT...it's got filthy over the last 10 years or so.
dougo wrote:Image
Doing a strip-tease while cleaning up after the expo...

All pix by Panic.
By
blakjak wrote:
Joker wrote:
Dougo was my GF before he had the operation to become a man. Urbex is very GLBTSTG friendly. We also like Trans-Ams, GTS Monaros, GTR & SLR Toranas.

that would make you a Hold-on man :mrgreen:
By
there's a really shitty rope suspended over that pit now - the one Dougo is carrying that person in, I mean
Spades
By
You can do the splits sorta & reach 1 leg over to that ladder & then push yourself off with the other leg & then grab the ladder. Helps if you're a tall bastard, unlike myself.
Be careful though as many people have ended up ass first into that GPT when they slipped or missjudged the jump.
By
Tarzan over the GPT with the rope like axel. (What happened to axel?)
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:Tarzan over the GPT with the rope like axel. (What happened to axel?)
He is still around.
By
blakjak wrote:You can do the splits sorta & reach 1 leg over to that ladder & then push yourself off with the other leg & then grab the ladder. Helps if you're a tall bastard, unlike myself.
Be careful though as many people have ended up ass first into that GPT when they slipped or missjudged the jump.
You just have to be an urban ninja.

What about the first gpt. I think this should be dubbed the ultimate snare. It scared the s*** out of me initially because it was disguised in the muck.
By
:idea:
By
Joker wrote:What about the first gpt. I think this should be dubbed the ultimate snare. It scared the **** out of me initially because it was disguised in the muck.
One of the funniest things I have ever seen was when Ogre unkowningly walked straight into a GPT that was hidden by a 1 inch crust of sh1t & gunk in Blackwattle Bay Drain. He went right under, came back up fpr a quick breath, then tried to stand & went under again. When he climbed back out of the GPT he was covered in the dirtiest water I have ever seen (BWB is a sewer overflow), & he fucken reeked which made him chuck a few times (I barely kept my dinner down). He even had bits of toilet paper & crap stuck on his baldy head. lol
We hosed him off with a fire-hose nearby (like when in the movies you see somebody get hosed in county jail), & he threw away all his clothes except for his undies, & only because he had to walk back to the car.
Needless to say, it won Funniest Situation at the GTAs that year.
By
^Classic
 Post a reply
Go