Login RegisterFAQ
Anzac day week end
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi all.
I have a 4 day week end from Anzac day to the following Sunday.
I'm up for an expo somewhere. Maybe Golbourne, Canberra. Or up the coast north. Or even across to Adelaide.
Anyone interested?
By
PanicUE wrote:Hi all.
I have a 4 day week end from Anzac day to the following Sunday.
I'm up for an expo somewhere. Maybe Golbourne, Canberra. Or up the coast north. Or even across to Adelaide.
Anyone interested?
Not sure if I could come down to canberra this coming weekend. But if you come up to Sydney then we can do an exterior tour of the flower mill silos once I can talk to the caretaker again and the Bunzol factory.

If there are others in joining, please let me know beforehand. The flower mill is high security and we need permission to get in now.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Sorry for the late reply, just got permission for a legal tour. I have a feeling the message replied late to restrict numbers or maybe he was just on holiday.

Please PM me for details and time (it will be mid-afternoon). Since this is a public forum, I can't publish the exact details here (and I can't be bothered to send a PM to everyone on my contacts list now).
By
Have a great weekend!

I'm Touring adelaide today.
Started a thread about it a couple days ago. The SA members must be on holidays elsewhere, or shy.
Still, I'm not solo!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs, I also wish I could join you :)

Anyway for those who are lucky to read this, I'll be there at 3:30-4pm. Number is 0404xxxxxx. If more people come, I plan to head to Bunzol.
 Post a reply
Go