Login RegisterFAQ
Bris tour 2 - how'd it go?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
So to all who attended the Bris tour yesterday, How was it? Get in some decent drains? Did you guys manage to fit in a few abandonments as suggested? Discover anything new? tell me tell me :lol: :lol:
By
Tour was kept pretty brief, went to Checkmate and another little gem that Nuggs showed us over near Carindale. Nice turn out, a total of 4 of us! Was a fun afternoon nonetheless. :D

We'll have to definitely hit up the abando's next time round when we have a full day.
By
lehct_ wrote:abando's
:oops:

Was a great day, exploring with a group is always good fun. Should do it again soon all.
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
By
I'm coining that one.
By
Abandos: N, (coll) Def; Also known as a structure which is no longer inhabited or used for any purpose other than collecting pigeon sh!t and rubbish. Known to contain Asbestos and a popular target for Vandals and kids with spraycans. These people have only two known enemies, Namely police and urban explorers.
Known to be also inhabited transiently by vagrants, But for further reference please see:

1.Winos
2.Hoboes
3.Druggos

You coined it, I've defined it, Now copy and paste that into urban dictionary and you'll be famous :lol:
By
Dynamite wrote:Abandos: N, (coll) Def; Also known as a structure which is no longer inhabited or used for any purpose other than collecting pigeon sh!t and rubbish. Known to contain Asbestos and a popular target for Vandals and kids with spraycans. These people have only two known enemies, Namely police and urban explorers.
Known to be also inhabited transiently by vagrants, But for further reference please see:

1.Winos
2.Hoboes
3.Druggos

You coined it, I've defined it, Now copy and paste that into urban dictionary and you'll be famous :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding!
By
Yeah turned out I didn't have a lot of time.
Thanks for showing Checkmate to MercuryFlow and I.
I've spent some time looking for an easy way in there!
Even got to see the chimney!!
Cracked my head on a water main too. Hardly noticed :)

By all means, consider the next tour guys.
Throw around ideas, dates etc.
Bugger moose missed out! A couple others too.

Next time.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
May 11th? How's that for ya'll?
~ Windsor

My Photography: http://obscurepieces.com/
 Post a reply
Go