Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey All my name's Tremayne, I'm 20 and from Melbourne's eastern suburbs, Always been interested in urban exploration and going to places I'm not supposed to, especially when I dress up in my camo gear and pretend I'm some sort of ninja.

Problem is all of my friends are boring and "cbf" going out and infiltrating some industrial complexes or finding and exploring tunnels. Maybe I can find some like minded individuals from my area on here.

I'll bookmark this page and check back every now and then, might see you out there one day.

Ciao.
By
Hey Tremayne,

welcome and hope you enjoy.
I'm sure there will be a few people around and hope you can maybe share some stuff .
By
Welcome to UEGA,

No doubt you will find a Melb URBEX buddy, as the main rule of urban exploration is never go alone.

:)
By
Trezza,

Eastern Suburbs Fella Here, if you keen to pop a few Man Hole Covers give me a shout,

I live in Kew, but there are some good spots in Cambers, Hawthorn, East Kew, Abbotsford, Doncaster

I'm more of a Underground man who does not pull out the cams but the black hoodie with some man hole cover keys on the hight street, stealth like, haha,

Cheers, LIT
By
ah cool man, 1 day. It's amazing how many more opportunities to explore you see once you realise what's already out there.
By
Im around the eastern subs too. If you guysgals wanna ever meet up and do some exploring hit me up.
Hard to find urbex buddies these days xD
By
Welcome wish i was in melborne some good draining there.
By
Funny enough im from the eastern burbs as well.. anyone to catch up and go exploring give us a pm
 Post a reply
Go