Login RegisterFAQ
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello UEGA, I’m G². 19 years old, from Nowra, NSW.

My explorations to date are limited, but if not anything else they increased my personal wishes to see more of the world. I’ve been to both of NSW’s cokeworks, the Minnamurra Mansion, Hill 60, and the abandoned goldmines of both Moruya (good luck if you’re interested in that one), and Kembla.

UE for me, is an overhaul of travel. Even with little experience, I get it. Looking down on the chimneys and ovens of industrial zones and looking forward to the next things you might find adds an unseen complexion to my pre-existing travel plans. I don’t like knowing where I’m going, but I like getting there.

I’m here to find likeminded people, people that will convince me to do things, rather than the former method, begging my friends to accompany me on my fantabulous adventures. And possibly find people that will point me in directions I never thought to look at before, uncovering (hopefully) never before (thoroughly) explored places.

Looking forward to the shenanigans that come with online communities.

Thanks for reading,
By
Welcome!
begging my friends to accompany me on my fantabulous adventures
This is exactly the reason I first went online to try and find like minded people. Friends got sick very quickly of going into filthy drains with me.
By
dodger wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 10:25 pm
Welcome!
This is exactly the reason I first went online to try and find like minded people. Friends got sick very quickly of going into filthy drains with me.
Well they weren't real friends then!!!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
dodger wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 10:25 pm
Welcome!
I proposed the idea of rooftop scouting in Sydney cbd, the unanimous response was “I don’t want a criminal record”, coming from a guy who I watched do a line in a Kmart baths and beauty section, it’s very rich.
 Post a reply
Go