Login RegisterFAQ
deathstar outflow
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
anyone have any info on the deathstar outflow? is it still accessible? can you see into deathstar from it? does anyone have any pictures of it? when the weathers right im planning on doing it, but i want to know more before i do. ive heard its extremely dangerous when deathstar is in use, but ive also heard deathstar is out of commission permanently.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I've heard its very stinky and not worth potentially dying.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Nippy108 wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm
Yeah exactly. If Deathstar started to fill while you were in there, you'd be like "oh damn, we'd better get out" and you could casually make your way out.
If you were in the outfall (iD 'n Ego's) and water started flowing in, there's a fair chance you're last moments on earth would involve drowning in a mixture of crap & chlorine.

Other than the dangers, there is nothing much to see anyway.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I would worry if it might not be just "weather" for something like that to activate. Like if Yarra Valley Water decided they wanted to do some works on the sewage pumping stations in the area they might divert all the poop water into Deathstar.

Someone fell into the poop outflow in Bangholme about 13 years ago. The grates were loose and nobody did anything about it.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-27/ ... nt/5287854
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm
Nippy108 wrote:
Yeah exactly. If Deathstar started to fill while you were in there, you'd be like "oh damn, we'd better get out" and you could casually make your way out.
If you were in the outfall (iD 'n Ego's) and water started flowing in, there's a fair chance you're last moments on earth would involve drowning in a mixture of crap & chlorine.

"Nothing much to see"
By
Nippy108 wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 7:45 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm
Nippy108 wrote:

"Nothing much to see"
kind of reconsidering, but is there anything at all to see in the outflow?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
pregnant possum wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm
kind of reconsidering, but is there anything at all to see in the outflow?
I remember the pipe being maybe 2m tall.
Lots of ankle deep sloppy "mud" which I guess would change depending on when outlet tunnel was last used.

There is one of those big round hinged doors in the pipe. You definitely can't get into Deathstar from it.
 Post a reply
Go