Login RegisterFAQ
15 yr old in syd who started exploring recently
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey! I'm 15. Always known a bunch of locations but have only started exploring recently...
By
Okay, where abouts are you from and what are you looking for from here?
By
where abouts u located?
INSTAGRAM:@ue_syd
By
I'm in Sydney near the city. I haven't been on this site for a while now, crazy to think I posted that 4 months ago... Buy anyways, I do roofs mostly, just cause I don't wanna deal with asbestos and mold. I also feel like it's much harder and much more rewarding getting onto a high roof compared to trashed up bandos. I think bandos are rlly cool but like it's very rare to find good ones. At least in Sydney.
By
KnowledgeNinja wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 10:36 am
I'm in Sydney near the city. I haven't been on this site for a while now, crazy to think I posted that 4 months ago... Buy anyways, I do roofs mostly, just cause I don't wanna deal with asbestos and mold. I also feel like it's much harder and much more rewarding getting onto a high roof compared to trashed up bandos. I think bandos are rlly cool but like it's very rare to find good ones. At least in Sydney.
yeah i get that ive gradually stopped doing abandos now because when i find a fresh one or open one up it feels so s*** seeing it trashed up, i mainly do drains and other things aswell
INSTAGRAM:@ue_syd
By
Nicee that's sick! You ever done any train tunnels or nah?
 Post a reply
Go