Login RegisterFAQ
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I like seeing the little cartoon mice here and there
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome! Looks like some great videos :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey MM, hope to catch you underground this summer
By
Alien wrote:
22 Jan 2024, 5:08 pm
Again... I think you mean "again" :)
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 5:08 am
Alien wrote:
Ha, gonna be a smart-ass and say our last big expo was in Spring! MM didn't get to Dwellers!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Alien wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 1:42 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
Alien wrote:
Ha, gonna be a smart-ass and say our last big expo was in Spring! MM didn't get to Dwellers!
You've never met him?
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 2:50 pm
Alien wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:

You've never met him?
I mean he was supposed to meet up with us when we Did Dwellers 2 weeks ago but he had some riding thing going on.

Me, Rj and Seanile did 5 Mile creek in October but we haven't managed anything since (mostly because he's stuck down in Geelong)
By
Alien wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 3:08 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
Alien wrote:

You've never met him?
I mean he was supposed to meet up with us when we Did Dwellers 2 weeks ago but he had some riding thing going on.

Me, Rj and Seanile did 5 Mile creek in October but we haven't managed anything since (mostly because he's stuck down in Geelong)
Ah ok. He's been to a few Drongo things since... what was your first MM? The Great Stairway Gathering last summer?
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 6:14 pm
Alien wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:

You've never met him?

Ah ok. He's been to a few Drongo things since... what was your first MM? The Great Stairway Gathering last summer?
Instagram! We exchanged DM's after the Tenth tour last summer (he didn't go to it but he was keen on getting into Drongo stuff). Then Shopping Trolley Expo last year and Trestle bridges, I have a video on my Instagram of Critt popping a bottle of Moët & Chandon and getting MM right in the head :D :lol:

I think I was the one who asked Dodgy to add him to the Drongos chat since he was already with us anyway.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 6:14 pm
Alien wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:

You've never met him?

Yeah that was the one, the stairway was my first appearance to the drongos
 Post a reply
Go