Login RegisterFAQ
Connection between City View and Cougars - Page 2
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Cubtcat1 wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 7:16 pm
Kimchi wrote:
23 Jan 2024, 9:15 am
If you ever go back there's an easy terra firma exit at the end of the drain, not far up a side pipe on the left. It brings you out beside a bike shop. Also there's a bit of new work. Doesn't go very far gets smaller rapidly. Not worth the crawl unless you just have to know for yourself :)
My last time up there it seemed someone had locked it from above or something but the lever was incredibly difficult to twist. :shock: After a couple minutes struggling with it I had a mini panic attack thinking id have to go all the way back lol. Thankfully with one last twist, just as I was about to resign to my fate it opened.
Not to keen to go back after that one :?
Imagine if MMBW had made the connection passable rather than those two tiny pvc pipes. Would instantly make the drain twice as good!
That's a problem with the Terra Firmas, they take a smaller key than gatics, 1/4" or so, and if the plug is missing topside they can jam up with dirt n junk.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Cubtcat1 wrote:
22 Jan 2024, 11:18 pm
Echo wrote:
Cubtcat1 wrote:
22 Jan 2024, 11:12 pm
For a drain so devoid of features how could I miss a metal plate and connection to GOD.
Especially considering the whole point of our expo the way I remember it was to find a potential link with GOD.
With what 5? people doing the expo how could it be missed? I can vaguely recall those black plastic pipes but maybe i'm imagining things??? Maybe the plate was added in the year or so since i've done it but the graffiti says otherwise...
Embarrassingly I have walked past literal drain entrances in canals and later was certain that I never saw any entrance (coff:Blades:coff) Sometimes in the dark you might be totally focused on one thing in your torch beam for a few seconds and you'll walk right past the feature (including people!)
 Post a reply
Go