Login RegisterFAQ
Nylex entry
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone now a good way to get into the old nylex factory without breaking anything or wire cutters?
Cheers
By
Jump the fence? Find a hole? Learn to fly?
By
Was checking it out today, if you go from the side facing the Yarra, right where the wooden fences start on the right side there is a way in. NOW THAT'S JUST THE EASY part, I don't want to say exactly how to get in but basically these days you have to bring a ladder or be ready to do some pretty difficult climbing. There is security as well but they stay pretty noticeable. Just go on a day where you can't see any security
By
The security there is pretty lax they all kinda fat so no problem running, most people build a staircase with crates found around nylex preferably bring a ladder
By
All sounds like far too much effort for a location that's past its prime. What's the allure anymore? It's not that tall. Half of it is gone. Everyone and their mum knows about it and has done it.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
everyone starts somewhere. I know I'm thinking of checking it out too, the allure is that it's something cool to explore when I don't know many spots yet. well documented, thus I can somewhat know what to expect. good for a beginner :D
 Post a reply
Go