Login RegisterFAQ
"DWELLERS" Drain has a big crack, take care
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
*TIME SENSITIVE JAN 2024** This might only pertain to anyone with a drain list that contains "Dwellers" drain (there are a few old lists floating around online that still refer to the original Cave Clan naming system so I assume that if you're visiting this tunnel, you know where it is) in Melbourne.

Due to the recent storms there is a massive crack in the wall in the old square section 2km up the pipe - this has been reported to Melbourne Water and could hold for another 50 years or 50 days. Anyone who goes in here, most of the red brick past Dwellers Beach is fine, but once you get to concrete it's time to turn back or take extreme caution and seek alternate exits if it gives way.

There may be a higher chance of workers here this summer.

By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
I trust explorers will heed your sage advice rather than heading in to take a look :)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Thanks for the update Alien. It's always good to be informed before making decisions on this stuff.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Kimchi wrote:
17 Jan 2024, 11:34 am
I trust explorers will heed your sage advice rather than heading in to take a look :)
I even think there might be another bit of damage past the end, there was all this dirty water coming out one of the small pipes :o
 Post a reply
Go