Login RegisterFAQ
Your newest member...
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking for interesting places to explore in NSW as a step up from Geocaching. Would appreciate recommendations as it is difficult to find places that are still accessible and I've had to sort through too many conflicting reviews.
Curious to see if anyone has properly explored the Waterfall Sanitarium yet and if there are any tips to be shared.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome! Do you have any pics or stories to share? People here can be very helpful if you have something to contribute first :)
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
coppic wrote:
15 Jan 2024, 7:20 pm
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking for interesting places to explore in NSW as a step up from Geocaching. Would appreciate recommendations as it is difficult to find places that are still accessible and I've had to sort through too many conflicting reviews.
Curious to see if anyone has properly explored the Waterfall Sanitarium yet and if there are any tips to be shared.
The old TB hospital? Yeah, explored it on a Sydney trip late last year. Just drove in and parked. There is security. I just straight up told them I was a photographer and that I'd stay out of the buildings. They were cool about it. It helped that I had my dad's old DSLR.
 Post a reply
Go