Login RegisterFAQ
Important Yo ima urbex/writer from NSW
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Yo I’m Kure,
My close relative was a former member of a sub division of syd clan(he hasn’t told me much cause it’s secret). I’ve started urbex and I love it. I’ve only done all the doxes, Taven , middle head bunkers and drain station. Although ik alot more drains I’m held back by my parents because they think someone will be waiting in the drain and you know. Anyways if any one knows anything about yodas den, the vault, Abyss or any reliable entrances for milsons bay/ north syd drain I would love to know.- Kure
By
Yo Important, yo no importanto.
By
Very important ;)
By
KURE wrote:
24 Nov 2023, 6:28 am
Yo I’m Kure,
My close relative was a former member of a sub division of syd clan(he hasn’t told me much cause it’s secret). I’ve started urbex and I love it. I’ve only done all the doxes, Taven , middle head bunkers and drain station. Although ik alot more drains I’m held back by my parents because they think someone will be waiting in the drain and you know. Anyways if any one knows anything about yodas den, the vault, Abyss or any reliable entrances for milsons bay/ north syd drain I would love to know.- Kure
I might be doing yodas den sometime soon when it stops raining pm me if ur down for a meetup
INSTAGRAM:@ue_syd
By
KURE wrote:
Yo I’m Kure,
My close relative was a former member of a sub division of syd clan(he hasn’t told me much cause it’s secret).
There are sub divisions of Syd Clan, what does that mean? (Do you know your relatives exploring name?)
KURE wrote:
Although ik alot more drains I’m held back by my parents because they think someone will be waiting in the drain and you know.
They're not wrong. The mole people love to take the fingers of underage explorers.
By
The Inner Circle?
Last edited by ironfistdoug on 02 Dec 2023, 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By
Hopfully there are no opcays but doug may be or may not be right. dodger if u want I can tell u more but u need to pm me.
 Post a reply
Go