Login RegisterFAQ
New to forums, not to urbex
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all,

I go by Rain, I'm 22 and have been urbexing (Drains and Abandoned buildings) from as far north as Proserpine to Brisbane to since I was 14.

Most of my experience is abandoned buildings/houses/complexes although my first experience with urbex was actually caving at 14, which evolved into abandoned buildings also at 14. This was up North. Now I do Drains, Abandoned Buildings and pretty soon moving onto Bridges with the help of some more experienced caving buddies.

I sought out the forums as I usually share my adventures on FB but it seems FB (especially local to me) is sadly full of people who share locations, urbex for clout, tiktok cloutchasers etc and I've even had people have a go at me for not sharing locations several times because "I don't own them" .. It frustrates me a lot and I'm getting tired of all the same locations being posted over and over, until eventually they're so vandalised that they're just a shell. I'm mostly interested in untouched things, or anything that still has documents/history. I love to read and learn about locations.

I'm glad to have found a place where it seems the members are a bit more down to earth, and potentially follow the rules of urbex a little more. I'm very traditional in my ways of urbex and this is largely an activity I do alone, or with one other person.

Anyway glad to be here. Keen to share some of my photography and discuss ideas with all.

- Rain
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome.

Got any locations to share?

Nah just shitting ya. But, got any pics of the places you have explored?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
ImGladImNotA wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 7:00 pm
Welcome.

Got any locations to share?

Nah just shitting ya. But, got any pics of the places you have explored?
Yes will definitely post some of my explores. They date from 2016 onwards. Got some good stuff to share.
 Post a reply
Go