Login RegisterFAQ
chlorinated is fully flooded
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
chlorinated (torry burn reserve) is filled with 2 feet of water, the rocks in the creek of the 8ft outflow are completely clogged meaning no water is able to get out. Im going back in a couple weeks to remove some rocks with a mate so that eventually we'll be able to go in, but until then it is completely clogged and unable to be entered. If anyone wants to go move some rocks too theyre welcome. Its a good drain too.
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
_pHAntom wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 7:07 pm
chlorinated (torry burn reserve) is filled with 2 feet of water, the rocks in the creek of the 8ft outflow are completely clogged meaning no water is able to get out. Im going back in a couple weeks to remove some rocks with a mate so that eventually we'll be able to go in, but until then it is completely clogged and unable to be entered. If anyone wants to go move some rocks too theyre welcome. Its a good drain too.
Just walk through the water ($5 kmart slipons are great throw away shoes). If you haven't gotten your feet wet for a drain yet then you're missing out on the premium experience. Plenty of drains I can think of that are always wet.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 8:21 am
_pHAntom wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 7:07 pm
Just walk through the water ($5 kmart slipons are great throw away shoes). If you haven't gotten your feet wet for a drain yet then you're missing out on the premium experience. Plenty of drains I can think of that are always wet.
I aint worried bout my feet im worried about my balls who knows whats in that murky ass water
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
Having kids is over rated. Get your balls into that murky ass water. Probably the cheapest contraception you'll ever get.
 Post a reply
Go