Login RegisterFAQ
New guy from shire NSW
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey I've gotten into urbex when overseas and would like to continue here, anything abandoned to explore with mates (tunnels, houses etc) or a rave would be mad. From sutho shire.
By
Lainen00 wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 10:54 pm
Hey I've gotten into urbex when overseas and would like to continue here, anything abandoned to explore with mates (tunnels, houses etc) or a rave would be mad. From sutho shire.
Is sutho short for sutherland?
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
Sure is mate
By
Lainen00 wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 12:06 pm
Sure is mate
well im north of sydney, so I probably wouldnt be able to meet but i could definitely get you some spots. Are you looking for drains or bandos?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
_pHAntom wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 12:25 pm
Lainen00 wrote:
Sure is mate
well im north of sydney, so I probably wouldnt be able to meet but i could definitely get you some spots. Are you looking for drains or bandos?
Both are good, if u could share a couple favs from both categories that'd be great cheers. I can narrow it down based on how easy they are to get to from where I am
By
Lainen00 wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 5:23 pm
_pHAntom wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 12:25 pm
Lainen00 wrote:
Sure is mate
Both are good, if u could share a couple favs from both categories that'd be great cheers. I can narrow it down based on how easy they are to get to from where I am
i'll send you some but the ones that i know might be a bit away from you, best urbex location that is well known and closer to you is hill 60 in wollongong. Very popular location, I would check it out if i were you. I've planned to go there for a while but getting around the city is a hassle and takes time, you canjust go on the highways straight there. I probably wouldnt reccommend all of the places up in newcastle and that but if you wanna make a trek theres good spots up there. Best drain in your area is a streamway to heaven, I'll pm u details about entering and its location
 Post a reply
Go