Login RegisterFAQ
i cant find things for s*** pleaes help me
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys i am relatively new to Urbex but ive got a short list of places and drains ive been to, like that old abandoned factory and observatory in alphington (i think it might be getting demolished now tho). However I want to sink my teeth deeper into this rabbit hole and come out with some new drains/derelicts. I dont have a lot (prolly like 6-7 places) but I am very eager to trade and hopefully make some urbex mates.

So much s*** is getting developed and i see all these cool places that were around in like 2009 but have been deconstructed, so basically my goal is to find one of these cool places. (for example i was SOOOO disappointed and sad that the larundale lunatic asylum was destroyed, I originally saw it in some urbex post on a friends instagram and wanted to go myself but when i checked it on google maps it was nearly all gone....)

Anway's, f*** the developments, cave clan can suck my balls and stayslack. -Ⓐ
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
They can suck your balls, but the question is will they?
By
Not that I'm in C/C, but I only suck on
@boofandbloke on Insta
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
boofandbloke wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 11:29 am
Not that I'm in C/C, but I only suck on...
I'm free on Monday's between noon & 3pm.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 4:38 pm
boofandbloke wrote:
I knew it. Iron Fist Doug was gay all the time. That's why he had a hard on for Felon and Panic and Gunny and all those guys from the past! It wasn't hate, it was love! :lol:
By
stayslack wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 3:04 am
Hey guys i am relatively new to Urbex but ive got a short list of places and drains ive been to, like that old abandoned factory and observatory in alphington (i think it might be getting demolished now tho). However I want to sink my teeth deeper into this rabbit hole and come out with some new drains/derelicts. I dont have a lot (prolly like 6-7 places) but I am very eager to trade and hopefully make some urbex mates.

So much s*** is getting developed and i see all these cool places that were around in like 2009 but have been deconstructed, so basically my goal is to find one of these cool places. (for example i was SOOOO disappointed and sad that the larundale lunatic asylum was destroyed, I originally saw it in some urbex post on a friends instagram and wanted to go myself but when i checked it on google maps it was nearly all gone....)

Anway's, f*** the developments, cave clan can suck my balls and stayslack. -Ⓐ
Here you go. Things for s***. https://www.bunnings.com.au/search/products?q=toilets
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 8:29 pm
I knew it. Iron Fist Doug was gay all the time. That's why he had a hard on for Felon and Panic and Gunny and all those guys from the past! It wasn't hate, it was love! :lol:
😶

Off topic on topic aren't Gunny and Panic the same person? Genuinely curious. Swear someone explained this to me years ago but my memory is foggy.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
-1 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 8:37 pm
ImGladImNotA wrote:
😶

Off topic on topic aren't Gunny and Panic the same person? Genuinely curious. Swear someone explained this to me years ago but my memory is foggy.
I have no idea. Just repeating s*** I've read here.

But hey, aren't you Echo who jumped off a moving train into the Yarra? I think I saw you on the news. You're famous.
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 8:48 pm
But hey, aren't you Echo who jumped off a moving train into the Yarra? I think I saw you on the news. You're famous.
Big funny 😅 Huge sarcasm.
Here was me thinking I'd ask something sincere and get a civil answer. Guess not.
Last edited by Echo on 09 Jul 2023, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 8:37 pm
ImGladImNotA wrote:
😶

Same person.
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:
boofandbloke wrote:
I need to hate to love.
I'm deep.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
09 Jul 2023, 8:31 am
ImGladImNotA wrote:
ironfistdoug wrote:

I need to hate to love.
I'm deep.
Not as deep as the drain I was in the other week. Water that was balls deep. Not the balls deep many of us want.
By
Echo wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 9:40 pm
ImGladImNotA wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 8:48 pm
Big funny 😅 Huge sarcasm.
Here was me thinking I'd ask something sincere and get a civil answer. Guess not.
No, seriously not sarcasm. I recall reading about you jumping off the train in the news like years ago and thinking that's cool. I love your skyscraper and drains pics mate. Seriously. Sincerely. No sarcasm.
All I did was the occasional drain and have the same last name as a dead president.
To me, seeing someone in the news is like yeas, you ARE famous.
If I am being sarcastic I will admit it.
 Post a reply
Go