Login RegisterFAQ
Any Teenagers (15-17) up for exploring in the CBD?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I need new exploring mates, due to my mates just losing interest. People who PM'D me are like 10 years older and are like in late 20s.

Cheers all.
By
melbourneurb223 wrote:I need new exploring mates, due to my mates just losing interest. People who PM'D me are like 10 years older and are like in late 20s.

Cheers all.
What's wrong with exploring with people that are older than you.... I am assuming that you're about 16 and therefore basically everyone on here will be at least 2 years older than you. I myself am almost 19 and just did a very nice exploration with 2 guys in their mid 20s off here. Age is just a number.
Anyway good luck finding what you're looking for I'm just not all to sure that you will find it here.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I thought something shifty was going on here. :lol:

Next up; 'Any Teenage Girls (10-15) up for exploring?'
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:I thought something shifty was going on here. :lol:

Next up; 'Any Teenage Girls (10-15) up for exploring?'
Lol doesn't seem dodgy at all.
By
Hey man,
I get that you're probs a bit hesitant/shy to explore with people who think you're inferior/inexperienced due to your age, but I can tell you that UEGA is just a friendly bunch of people sharing their passion for exploring! I sincerely doubt that many people on here give a damn about your age (unless it's for legal purposes i.e. to do with being a caregiver for said underage explorer). Reach out and explore with any willing and able person you can find!
“People are supposed to fear the unknown, but ignorance is bliss when knowledge is so damn frightening.”
By
I've explored with people 20 years older, and almost that much younger as well, it's all good when everyone has the common interest. Good luck on your exploring missions, keep it safe and remember to share a couple of pics with us..... :mrgreen:
The explorer in the west................
By
hey bro im 16 and keen as for exploring hit me up with private message and ill get in contact with you
By
phresh_ju_ice wrote:hey bro im 16 and keen as for exploring hit me up with private message and ill get in contact with you
I don't think the guy that made this thread is active anymore. He hasn't logged on in a couple of months.
By
Haha yeah true
By
is it too late to express interest? :D
By
Mate the last comment was 8yrs ago :lol:
By