Login RegisterFAQ
Noob drainer looking to explore more, recommendations?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
G'day all

Recently got the draining bug, I myself am from Ballarat and have had a pleasant time in the bluestone drains here, and looking to expand horizons, 3 mates and I have recently done 50th and Anzac (the first time we did Anzac we actually stumbled upon the most recent clannies! Spoke to a few cc members, they were very chill). Anyone got any recommendations on what to try next? Was looking at MSI Autobarn (also called mini 10th? Someone correct me if I'm wrong) and perhaps dungeon and the maze. Anyone got any suggestions? Or would like to tag along even?

Cheers!
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey mate I think we may of met in ANZAC.

Msi isn't real... its a combination of three drains (mini tenth, tenth and a third one I cant remember) made up by panic to troll people lol. Mini tenth is still good to do though, i also recommend checking out GOD, tenth and Northcote High.

When it rains no drains
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Osha wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:45 pm

Msi isn't real... its a combination of three drains (mini tenth, tenth and a third one I cant remember) made up by panic to troll people lol. Mini tenth is still good to do though, i also recommend checking out GOD, tenth and Northcote High.

When it rains no drains
What's happened at Northcote High or are you doing a Panic? :D

Big Bastard is the third drain.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 2:54 pm
Osha wrote:

When it rains no drains
What's happened at Northcote High or are you doing a Panic? :D

Big Bastard is the third drain.
Hah yeah either doing a panic or just recommended it for the cool outflow. Cheers wasn’t sure if it was hex and maccas or big bastard.
By
Osha wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 3:10 pm

Hah yeah either doing a panic or just recommended it for the cool outflow
Ah ok. Was hoping you were about to say they added something to make it better.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:16 pm
Osha wrote:

Unfortunately not but I reckon they'll add something to tenth soon with the new road extension. Watch this space...
By
Osha wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 12:24 pm
ironfistdoug wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:16 pm
Osha wrote:

Unfortunately not but I reckon they'll add something to tenth soon with the new road extension. Watch this space...
The old section of Northcote High is still there. It's way better than the bit joined up to the concrete - pretty muddy though .
By
Osha wrote:

When it rains no drains
I do believe we did! I ended up leaving earlier than my other Ballarat Mates at about 1amish but when I came out of the entrance, 2x marked police cars were coming down the hill so I very quickly had to scurry up the cliff next to Anzac!

Yea I figured it was fake hahahah, going to check out tenth and mini tenth not next weekend but weekend after if weather prevails, and possibly dungeon on a public holiday and spend the day exploring it
By
Osha wrote:
Msi isn't real... its a combination of three drains (mini tenth, tenth and a third one I cant remember) made up by panic to troll people lol.
It's not real? What? How? I've seen pictures of it online somewhere. Combination. Why?

This has warped my fragile mind. The GPT chat version of a drain?
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 8:12 pm
Osha wrote:
Msi isn't real... its a combination of three drains (mini tenth, tenth and a third one I cant remember) made up by panic to troll people lol.
It's not real? What? How? I've seen pictures of it online somewhere. Combination. Why?

This has warped my fragile mind. The GPT chat version of a drain?
It's 10th, Mini 10th & Big Bastard combined
By
Oh well 3 for the price of 1 is okay by me.
 Post a reply
Go