Login RegisterFAQ
Any Active/Semi Explorers in Canberra?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I have been exploring in Canberra for almost two years now. Ive rooftopped most buildings in belco and some in civic. Ive done the known abandons and drains such as youth center, brickworks, aquarium, secret squirrels etc. I have also climbed most cranes that have recently been up in civic including the tallest one on that Meriton construction site that recently has been taken down. I am kind of stumped and am looking for new people to explore with and go on trips to new places. I have a few trips in mind such as camping near some abandon mines and hopefully going to Melbourne and Sydney at the end of the year. If your active in Canberra or have any ideas for me please contact me. If anyone is keen on seeing my flicks I can link them my instagram.
i live in a hole
By
Just had a peep of your Instagram. Not a bad effort for Canberra! If you're over 18 and are up in Sydney, hit us up if you want to do some drains!
By
dodger wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 9:34 am
Just had a peep of your Instagram. Not a bad effort for Canberra! If you're over 18 and are up in Sydney, hit us up if you want to do some drains!
Appreciate it a lot, unfortunately I am not over 18 but will hopefully be heading to Melbourne and Sydney at the end of the year.
i live in a hole
 Post a reply
Go