Login RegisterFAQ
A Walk Through Clantomb
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
A great drain...
By
I thought you were going to get to the ramp with handrails! Good vid though :)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Paramecium wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 7:09 pm
I thought you were going to get to the ramp with handrails! Good vid though :)
Nah, ran out of time. Needed another hour.

Thanks.
By
My 2 cents worth on this. There must be thousand, if not tens of thousands of people interested in your videos. Of those, how many know about or care about this graf gang? Like 10? If that? And how many know about this guy you're pissed off about? Probably somewhere between 50 - 100 - 200-300 Cave Clan members tops? So who cares? Almost no one.
But almost everyone who looks at the video wants to see what is in the drain. So maybe focus on the drain features, stuff about drains in general? You can tell cool fun anecdotes instead of staff that might just damage your reputation. Because people aren't interested in in fighting, just interested in drains and drain features. Me personally, I want to hear funny stuff, not stuff that makes it sound like you're just airing dirty laundry.
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 2:53 pm
My 2 cents worth on this. There must be thousand, if not tens of thousands of people interested in your videos. Of those, how many know about or care about this graf gang? Like 10? If that? And how many know about this guy you're pissed off about? Probably somewhere between 50 - 100 - 200-300 Cave Clan members tops? So who cares? Almost no one.
But almost everyone who looks at the video wants to see what is in the drain. So maybe focus on the drain features, stuff about drains in general? You can tell cool fun anecdotes instead of staff that might just damage your reputation. Because people aren't interested in in fighting, just interested in drains and drain features. Me personally, I want to hear funny stuff, not stuff that makes it sound like you're just airing dirty laundry.
I missed this sorry.
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I've been cutting those negative stories back, however you'd be surprised how much feedback I get asking about the arseholes of the Clan. There are hundreds of people posting photos & videos of Australian drains and locations, but not many people know the stories of Felon, Stud69, The Shadow, Gunny, etc... so although I totally understand what you're saying, not everyone is into the same thing.

Some people like me filming the graff & others hate it. Some like that I adlib while others think I should script it so it flows more smoothly, etc...

In regards to the graffiti crew, they've been slandering my name for 20 years so I feel I have the right to have my say. I've never really gone for the "be the bigger person and turn the other cheek" routine & let people get away with lies.

I made the original video about the crew because I got sick of responding to people that had heard their side of the story. Now I just give them a link & they can decide if they want to hear my side of the story.

As I said in the vid, I'm done with crew & I am cutting back on the random rants.

Next week's one (The Slide) has a 5 minute story that you might like.

The one I just released now is a group walk so it's quite different.

Thanks again for the feedback & watching.

Cheers
By
> not many people know the stories of Felon, Stud69, The Shadow, Gunny, etc.

I don't know the stories of these people. Maybe do a video just on those people?
By
ImGladImNotA wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 8:24 pm
> not many people know the stories of Felon, Stud69, The Shadow, Gunny, etc.

I don't know the stories of these people. Maybe do a video just on those people?
I'm slipping them in here & there.

I'm also planning on discussing some of the more interesting explorers
 Post a reply
Go