Login RegisterFAQ
Group chats or discord
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Just wondering if there are any active urbex discord or group chats. I have found some links on this page but they seem to have been disbanded. Cheers!
By
I'd also be super interested in something like this.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I mean of course there are but if you want to be invited to one that isn't just people sh*t talking or sharing urbex memes you actually have to have met a bunch of people in the group who will vouch for you.

Don't mean to sound like a gate keeper but in this hobby you can't just openly share locations and do expos with everyone otherwise there would be nothing left to explore.
By
dodger wrote:
15 Jan 2023, 7:18 pm
I mean of course there are but if you want to be invited to one that isn't just people sh*t talking or sharing urbex memes you actually have to have met a bunch of people in the group who will vouch for you.

Don't mean to sound like a gate keeper but in this hobby you can't just openly share locations and do expos with everyone otherwise there would be nothing left to explore.
imma be honest, i completely forgot that i posted this so i’m incredibly sorry for the late response.

that’s totally fair! i see where you come from with the trust and the whole location ordeal. i’ve witnessed my favourite places been torn down over time due to vandals and scrappers, which makes me not like giving locations out myself to a random message i get on fb.

if it helps, my ig is @ue_sydney
:D
By
rezzwotswrong wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 2:23 pm
dodger wrote:
15 Jan 2023, 7:18 pm

imma be honest, i completely forgot that i posted this so i’m incredibly sorry for the late response.

that’s totally fair! i see where you come from with the trust and the whole location ordeal. i’ve witnessed my favourite places been torn down over time due to vandals and scrappers, which makes me not like giving locations out myself to a random message i get on fb.

if it helps, my ig is @ue_sydney
:D
If you're over 18 and like stormwater drains, PM me.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
dodger wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:07 am
I'm over 18 & like stormwater drains.
By
ironfistdoug wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 9:39 pm
dodger wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:07 am
I'm over 18 & like stormwater drains.
:lol: <3
 Post a reply
Go