Login RegisterFAQ
Looking for location swaps(Sydney), camera advice and general tips and tricks.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Me and my mates recently hit up the middle head bunkers, the huts in balgowlah and the mansion at clifton gardens.
(Photos or it didn't happen ;) )
Image Image

Location Swap
I've been doing my research and have found some spots but there are many more im sure that i havent found. I have found a seemingly abandoned spot that im willing to trade with people for mainly spots around the north shore
and not drains as my mates dont want to go in drains. Looking for abandonments or rooftops.

Camera Advice
After visiting these places me and my friends agreed a proper camera would be wonderful so im wondering if you guys have some recommendations for any good cameras for some basic stuff that is a reasonable price and is good for urbex (light, easy to carry).

General Tips and Tricks
With all of the experience some of you on here have what would be some things you wish you knew when you started? What about other general tips like make sure you get P2 masks from bunnings for asbestos or wear gloves if climbing around?

Thanks, ChickenManSock
Last edited by ChickenManSock on 09 Jul 2022, 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By
Your pictures don't seem to be working for me.

I take a lot of photos and have a big camera but the camera I'd recommend for most people is their phone camera. Get a small flexible tripod for your phone as a starter.

Are you over 18?
By
Hey dodger, thanks for your reply about the cameras and no I'm not over 18. Ive also updated my post so the images should hopefully work now.
 Post a reply
Go