Login RegisterFAQ
Older woman explorer Sydney
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi everyone, first thing I want to say is that I’m 45. And a lady. I never knew there was a name for wandering around abandoned and derelict places and to be honest I haven’t done it for a while. Last time was a few years ago tagging along to a skate spot in a construction site at Wolli Creek. Before that, I’ve been lucky enough to see the inside of the Bombed Out Church in Liverpool, England if you know of it (I believe it’s now a bespoke, shabby chic wedding venue after a bit of a clean up). I’ve explored derelict houses in country NSW and Canberra and schools that have been closed down but I never bring a camera. Never thought to I guess. Anyway, I’m probably a bit old and a bit to worried about getting in deep s*** and losing my job to do any real wandering. I’m happy to lurk and explore vicariously through you young’uns. :)
Cheers,
Peregrine
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome! Who do you explore with normally? And are you interested in drains? (They're mostly pretty chill!)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
By myself mainly but will tag along with anyone. Drains yes.
By
Welcome peregrine, I know alot of cool spots, all around Sydney and I myself am looking for someone to tag along with as I don't do drains by myself. I do bunkers, drains, buildings ect. However I am extra cautious when it comes to buildings as it's usually it's harder to get away with than drains ect. Hit me up if you or anyone else is interested
By
Greypigeon97 wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 4:22 pm
Welcome peregrine, I know alot of cool spots, all around Sydney and I myself am looking for someone to tag along with as I don't do drains by myself. I do bunkers, drains, buildings ect. However I am extra cautious when it comes to buildings as it's usually it's harder to get away with than drains ect. Hit me up if you or anyone else is interested
Relax my dude. You necroing posts from people who haven't logged on in months.
Wander often. Wonder always.
 Post a reply
Go