Login RegisterFAQ
Canberra drain records
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I'm new here and have been exploring some drains in the Coleman court area and haven't been able to find anything online about them on pan!cs website or otherwise. Does anybody on here already have them on record of where they go? or is this something I should just do myself?
By
There's a couple of drains marked on Panic's KML file in that area. Alas the links to what they correspond to no longer redirect to his site. As you might have noticed the site is a bit dated, the information may also be.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
I have been exploring more since posting and have found a few changes made to drains around the area form the records on Panics website. The most noticeable is that someone set up a shrine looking thing in the Mawson drains covered with pictures of dogs (framed and glued onto the wall) as well as adding a fake security camera to stop people trying to touch it. oh and a swanky new paint job
(I am happy to post photos, I just don't have the know-how)
By
Duck_In_A_Drain wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 1:41 am
I have been exploring more since posting and have found a few changes made to drains around the area form the records on Panics website. The most noticeable is that someone set up a shrine looking thing in the Mawson drains covered with pictures of dogs (framed and glued onto the wall) as well as adding a fake security camera to stop people trying to touch it. oh and a swanky new paint job
(I am happy to post photos, I just don't have the know-how)

You need to use an image hosting site such as flickr or imgur and you can embed the linked photos through that.
Please upload photos or if you have them on an Instagram or such, I would love to see them.
Hood Rich
By
This is the embedded link to the post I made on Imgur

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2e9ok3i"><a href="//imgur.com/a/2e9ok3i">Mawson drain dog shrine </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
By
I think you may have fucked that up. Here, try this https://imgur.com/a/2e9ok3i

I dare you to go paste up a picture of a cat in there. Go on do it! You know you want to.

That is some weird s*** there man. It reminds me of that weird troll town I saw in a drain on a video. People do some weird stuff in drains. Some one obviously liked dogs.
Your first tip is asking for locations wont get any replies. Urban exploration. Not urban tourism. - Echo
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
I'm just embedding some of your photos for everyone else's viewing pleasure, because i'm so nice.

Remember next time to paste the image address between the image tags while making your post to embed photos. :D
:shock:
By
thanks for fixing it, sorry for the boomer tech ability
By
that is beautiful
 Post a reply
Go