Login RegisterFAQ
Defence Base
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has been around the defence base recently, or if it's even possible. Some snooping has been done, but i would rather not step on explosives or run into guards. Tips also greatly appreciated, and im happy to trade with someone trustworthy. Thanks! :mrgreen:
Last edited by vagus on 02 Jun 2020, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
young, eager, and not completely inexperienced
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I can feel the newbie vibe from here so I'll just say this in the nicest way possible. Threads like this are very unlikely to garner any responses, all you have done is throw a location to anyone who wasn't already aware of it.
In this scene it's as much about what you know as who you know.
I think given the types of questions you're asking the particular explore in question is probably a bit out of your league at the moment. Try some more drains and get a feel for the community.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
ah fair enough,thanks man.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I echo echo's comments, I'm far from inexperienced but the location you speak of was quite intimidating to me as I had done no homework on it and knew virtually nothing of it as I'm from Adelaide. But I went with 2 experienced explorers who had been on multiple occasions before. I wouldn't recommend trying it with anyone not experienced with the location. Maybe go on some explores with fellow explorers and work up to this site? When I first started I always wanted to go to the biggest baddest sites first but I can say first hand that can land you in trouble 😂😂 enjoy the journey
never die wondering ;)
By
yeah good point tommo, im just kinda struggling on the transfer from those dodgy roofs and abandos in my hometowns to the bigger places
By
Yep, best to start off simple them work up form there as experience and confidence grows.
By
vagus wrote:
01 Jun 2020, 5:32 pm
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has been around the defence base recently, or if it's even possible. Some snooping has been done, but i would rather not step on explosives or run into guards. Tips also greatly appreciated, and im happy to trade with someone trustworthy. Thanks! :mrgreen:
i live in the area and know the place like the back of my hand if you want some advice :D
 Post a reply
Go