Login RegisterFAQ
Sa meet up?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
The scene seems very quiet, most locations just getting vandalized I'm assuming from the amount of vids on YouTube and posts on insta giving locations more attention.
Just wondering where the actual urbexers are at?
I have some new locations to check out but they are more reginal. Seeing if there are many active people on here these days?
never die wondering ;)
By
How far do you call regional?
I love a good roadtrip!
By
Adelaide game is still strong, there are a couple of insta chats going, one is super public though, and filled with some people who I'd generally regard as having a questionable ethical stance when it comes to urbex :) The other is a lot smaller. I organised a coffee meet last year, maybe six people turned up?

You planning on heading north?
By
Hey guys, just a few places one about 150km north east of Adelaide (large abandonment) I normally venture to old Mines these days. I'm always up for roadtrips too. May have to organise another catch up of people who like the challenge of the explore (not those who just want to trash places) :)
never die wondering ;)
By
Hey tommo,

Chuck us an inbox if you like! Not sure where you're talking, but I have land about 150km North-East of the City, so I'd be keen to see what's around that I don't know of. There's a lot of old house ruins around me. I've also heard stories from neighbours (and seen videos) of large caves on the property next to mine, but I've never gone looking. Let's have a chat?
By
Hey mate I inboxed you, not sure if it worked?
never die wondering ;)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Might do a coffee/pub meetup in June - I'll work out some deets, and post them here too <3
By
Hi guys new to the group but have done some exploring and recently very interested , I’d be keen to tag along on anything happening
 Post a reply
Go