Login RegisterFAQ
Mittagong Maltings/ Tooth and Co brewery
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has visited the Mittagong Maltings recently? I read an article about it being sold to developers in 2019 and the new owners were going to clean it out and fence the area. Is it still accessible (even if at night when noone is around)?

Thanks
Chris
By
Yes. I was there back in October with 2 models doing a shoot. It has been sold to a developer. Back then, they had almost finished the clean up of the exterior of both buildings. I would say that the clean up would have been finished by now, but there currently isn't any plans to start the interior. It's eventually going to be a shopping precedent.
By
I did another drive by about a month ago and the fencing gets patched up pretty quickly but there's still areas to get in or under the fence line. Signs up saying there's cameras but I didn't see any. Every time I've been I've come across other explorers inside, this is an awesome spot to visit.
By
Went there a month back, tripped a motion alarm near the bridge and security guy came half an hour later.
Fences are pretty loose so you can just pull them up and squeeze through. Great place, just be careful with all the rotted wood and climbing
 Post a reply
Go