Login RegisterFAQ
New girl from adelaide
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi everyone,

I’m new to the scene, but keen to get started. I would love to come alone with anyone who can show me around. I’m more than happy to explore wherever.

Feel free to send us a message :)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Best of luck getting started! And Welcome to the forum and Community!
It's not dying you should be afraid of, its never having lived in the first place.
By
Welcome to the scene :) we still have some good spots (unfortunately some of the bigger places have recently been demolished)
What do you prefer to explore? Abandonments, drains, mines?
never die wondering ;)
By
tommo wrote:
06 May 2020, 10:33 pm
Welcome to the scene :) we still have some good spots (unfortunately some of the bigger places have recently been demolished)
What do you prefer to explore? Abandonments, drains, mines?
Lol sorry to ask on a reply meant for someone else, but do you know any spots that are worth checking out/photogenic places near sydney?
I've been a few times with mates but i kinda just tag along so i dont know any spots :)
By
Um all good but this is a post about Adelaide. I know of places in Sydney but it's a general rule that people don't share when you're new and just ask. Best check Google, look up key words for the type of places you want to find. Put up a post about wanting to tag along and meet some people in your area :)
never die wondering ;)
By
Ah, I misread this post completely. I understand the general rule in not handing out spots, but thanks for the advice anyways! :)
By
choice wrote:
06 May 2020, 6:17 pm
Hi everyone,

I’m new to the scene, but keen to get started. I would love to come alone with anyone who can show me around. I’m more than happy to explore wherever.

Feel free to send us a message :)
going on an adventure with 2 other explorers tonight, south of Adelaide.
never die wondering ;)
By
Also trying to find some Adelaide people anyone still exploring ?
By
Sometimes
never die wondering ;)
 Post a reply
Go