Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey, been doing alot of research the last few days. Really wanting to get into URBEX around the Melbourne/VIC area.
Wwanting to go on my 1st advenute soon enough, just a matter of where. Any experienced URBEX'ers have any tips for a first timer? Happy to tag along with anyone going out too :)
-G
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Take me lol
By
Welcome Trees,
How old are you? Which part of Melbourne are you located in?
The current restrictions means most meetups are on the back-burner.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Hey @ Echo
Located in SE Melbourne, 28 years young lol.
Yeah hoping things get back to normal soon, so I can go out and start exploring!
By
yaytrees wrote:
04 May 2020, 5:19 am
Yeah hoping things get back to normal soon, so I can go out and start exploring!
Soon cant come soon enough. I must admit I've been squeezing the odd drain or something into my essential exercise. Stick around though. Who knows.
By
Yeah I went for a drive to do a recon at the old Brickworks this morning. Old fences been replaced with high fences with razor/constantina wire at the top :(
By
yaytrees wrote:
04 May 2020, 7:37 pm
Yeah I went for a drive to do a recon at the old Brickworks this morning. Old fences been replaced with high fences with razor/constantina wire at the top :(
Box Hill? Yeah it's been like that for a while. Was a good place to chill a few years back.
By
Yeah ive been watching a few videos on it. Ill put that in the "do not enter' pile lol. Plenty more buildings to go explore, been looking at Bradmill, need to go do a recon I think! Have you done Bradmill?
By
yaytrees wrote:
05 May 2020, 6:13 pm
Yeah ive been watching a few videos on it. Ill put that in the "do not enter' pile lol. Plenty more buildings to go explore, been looking at Bradmill, need to go do a recon I think! Have you done Bradmill?
I think everyone and their mother has done Bradmill. It's the stereotypical go to for anyone, not even urbex related people. It had some brief security changes over the years but overall hasn't changed too much over the years.
By
Yeah nice, good to know. Any tips of getting in? I saw on google streetview a black metal fence surrounding the whole area, should be too hard to scale :)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
yaytrees wrote:
06 May 2020, 12:52 am
Yeah nice, good to know. Any tips of getting in? I saw on google streetview a black metal fence surrounding the whole area, should be too hard to scale :)
Luckily for you, as far as I’m aware, the fence you’re referring to looks like it has been driven through by a car or something as there are several panels missing. You can walk right on in my friend.
:shock:
By
Oh wow, do you know which side specifically?
By
yaytrees wrote:
11 May 2020, 1:57 pm
Oh wow, do you know which side specifically?
Man. You've been given far more details than many who ask for information. It almost defeats the point of an explore if everything is mapped out for you. Bradmill isn't too difficult to figure out. Go for a look see.
By
Hi,
New to UEGA but I've been draining a couple times now. I know all the big ones (Maze, Dungeon, stairway) but I am trying to find some other ones (69er, city tunnel, etc.(. Also, in a CC video there was an aweome picture of this pillar underground in a huge chamber with lights. Anyone know if its in melb?

By
By
What is a drain drongo? Hope it isn't something retarted, just saw a lot of draining accounts have it in their name
Isn't it just a person who goes in drains
By
draindrongo37 wrote:
21 May 2020, 9:39 am
What is a drain drongo? Hope it isn't something retarted, just saw a lot of draining accounts have it in their name
It's a certain type of person that goes in a drain. They tend to drink beer and wear flannel and live somewhere on the east side of Melbourne.
Iso of the Cave Clan
By
draindrongo37 wrote:
21 May 2020, 9:39 am
All good mate.
By
While I don't wear flannel everything else applies haha. Thanks Doug very educational.
 Post a reply
Go