Login RegisterFAQ
Weekend 14-15th dec
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all,
I'm a fairly experienced explorer from Adelaide.
Looking at being in Melbourne/surrounds next weekend. I know of a lot of locations and are good at researching them. I may have an inexperienced person with me. Just wondering if there are some recommendations as to what's best for a Newby in Victoria? Like I say no need for actual locations just helps save a Newby getting in over their head, cheers guys and gals
never die wondering ;)
By
Do you have a preferred type of location?
Lots of good drains around.
By
Hey mate, I know melb has plenty of quality drains (here in Adelaide there's only a couple of notable ones, or Eli's if you want to class it like that) I may look at doing maze.. I'm personally a huge fan of old mines, spent a few weekends spelunking around the Ballarat goldfields in the past. And had a play up near Walhalla. Big fan of abandonments. Also love solving problems and researching myths and urban legends, finding the impossible.. more wondering if there's any particular stay aways for newbys or good intro locations? (Not after specific locations, I'm pretty good at finding them) just don't know your local scene and would prefer not to walk a Newby into trouble if you know what I mean :) cheers bloke
never die wondering ;)
 Post a reply
Go