Login RegisterFAQ
Melb's Random Meetup Thread - Page 13
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
hi melbourne explorer keen as for urbex \ drain missions \ whatever
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
hello any autumn melbourne meet ups happening?
By
You messaged twice, that's keen!
Sure, I'll ping you a message when we put together another meetup.
By
Seeing Melbourne's activity last week i'm keen to move there just for that alone :D
By
Any meet ups happening soon
Atrom
By
Hey, I’m inferno, any meetups happening this weekend?
By
Yeah man, going to some drains if ya wanna join
Atrom
By
Are they any meetups happening this week.
By
Sylar, Scar, Robin and I are doing some drains out Kew way tomorrow, 12th January. Meeting in the city around 1pm. Friendly, social people welcome to join. Reply here or message me.
Cheers, Echo.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Bridge room expo tomorrow with Sylar and me. 18+ for this one please as alcohol is involved.
By
Probably gonna check out St Kilda today with a friend if anyone is keen. I'm not certain of the exact place of the entrance but that's half the fun hey?
By
I'm always down to explore with new peeps since my mate stopped an being doing it on my own would anyone like a new tagalong 😊
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
yo if anyones doing something soon and wouldnt mind a random coming along thatd be cool
By
Long as you are over the age of 18 an yeah should be all sweet
By
Hey! Done some exploring in norway where I'm from, and would like to discover some places here in melbourne as well. So if anyone would like to bring me along I would be happyhappy
By
Not this coming weekend but probably the one after, subject to weather, I reckon it's time to get out and do some drains with some of the newer stock around here. Already talked with a couple of you. See who's free closer to the 9th November weekend.
By
Hey all
Gonna see what I can get up to on Monday or Tuesday if anyone wants to tag along and set something up don’t feel afraid to shoot me a pm
Exploring & Photography
By
I'll be around the Melbourne CBD tomorrow midday-ish. Weather is absolutely terrible but thought I'd just drop a line here anyhow as I'll be around anyways. I don't get into Melbourne much these days so ayyy if anyone is gonna be around might be able to find an abando or something.
By
Hey mate id luv to catch up with the legend who's posts I enjoy so much. I'm driving over to melb tomorrow after work but won't be in till bit after midnight.
never die wondering ;)
By
tommo wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 8:01 pm
Hey mate id luv to catch up with the legend who's posts I enjoy so much. I'm driving over to melb tomorrow after work but won't be in till bit after midnight.
Haha not this time it seems. The weather tomorrow and this coming weekend is so poor I wont be remaining in Melbourne. Just in for something else tomorrow morning so thought I'd see if anyone was around. One day for sure though.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Weather this weekend isn't cooperating so going to put a rain check on any explores.
Keen to get out with some of you soon. Following messages from a few people I just wanted to note that while I'm keen to explore with and meet new people I am not a tourist guide. Please show some effort to wanting to be a part of this community.
Cheers, Echo.
By
Anyone out and about this wknd? I'll be over from Adelaide I'm keen to have a look around
never die wondering ;)
By
Not going to put a date on it yet but looking at doing some drain explores around mid next week depending on weather. Just a good full day of drains, and maybe something else :)
More of a newbies meetup than anything else. Got interest from 2 people currently.
Just off the top of my head I'm thinking the agenda will run something like this as these spots all kinda link into eachother without much hassle.

Glass Creek (gutterbox to outflow)
Gas Chamber
Mummy (manhole to outflow)
Short (outflow to inflow)
4D
GOD (Just check out the outflow and maybe a small amount inside. Outflow is the best part anyways)

At this point we can walk to a nearby train station and see how everyone is feeling. Including all the walking underground and between locations we will have traversed approx 9km more likely closer to 10km. Might call it a day there. Maybe just go chill in ANZAC for a moment for anyone who is still keen. See what the mood is like.

Expressions of interest welcome at this point. Date most likely mid next week subject to weather.
By
I'd be really keen to come down from Brisbane sometime to do some draining in Melb. I definitely would've come down next week or so but I'll be in Tamworth sadly until the 27th.
By
Echo wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 11:41 am
Expressions of interest welcome at this point. Date most likely mid next week subject to weather.
could be keen, 4D has been on my bucket list for a while.
:shock:
 Post a reply
Go