Login RegisterFAQ
Media
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Got told a couple of years ago by a few in here not to talk to the media..... LMFAO but look at you go not only once but twice.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Devils Donuts wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 6:27 pm
Got told a couple of years ago by a few in here not to talk to the media..... LMFAO but look at you go not only once but twice.
I'm not sure why you're posting cryptic messages to someone on a public board but seriously..... Take it up with them or not at all. Go to the media. Do whatever the f*** you want honestly. I sure do. Don't feed into the drama side of it all like you are. I'm trying very hard to remain neutral because I can relate but at the same time posts like this are just not needed. They accomplish nothing. You do you but there's no need to yell about it to everyone.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Just felt like it was needed to be said as it feels like the forum is one big group of ppl that hangout and tell new comers not to do this or that and have an up roar when you stumble across places that are suppose to be secret.
By
I like bananas
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
....Well yeah there is a big community and those that have the same views on urbex will always congregate...those that don't share the same views will always be treated different like an outsider...happens to everyone...
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Yeah talk away your last interview was so captivating!!!
By
Lone wolf wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 12:50 pm
Yeah talk away your last interview was so captivating!!!
Are you replying to me or him? Hard to tell when you don't quote someone. If him, can you link his interview? I haven't seen it. If me, well there's a mistake. I haven't done an interview in 2 years.
By
No in reply to Mr Donuts, I won't waste my time looking for it but he was very proud of it so i am sure he will help you out?
By
Proud of what? my interview? The only one i did like 2 years ago? about the law? are we on the same page here? lol
By
Let me take you back to your thread 9th may 2018
ABC wants me to, your first comment:
"ABC news radio wants me to do a live interview on friday about urban exploring...
By
Yes the one that i was warned by you and others not to do. The one with no face to the voice and no link to any of my video's.
By
To be fair if you're fine with doing an interview knowing the social and/or legal implications it might bring upon you I'd say just do it. Not too long ago I didn't even do the interview and still copped a $413 fine for something :lol: So kinda irrelevant legally. If the law wants to pin it on you enough they will. Socially.... well.... You know how it's perceived for the most part.
By
Echo wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 9:10 am
To be fair if you're fine with doing an interview knowing the social and/or legal implications it might bring upon you I'd say just do it. Not too long ago I didn't even do the interview and still copped a $413 fine for something :lol: So kinda irrelevant legally. If the law wants to pin it on you enough they will. Socially.... well.... You know how it's perceived for the most part.
Yeah i had a sbs news media person that asked to use one of my video's i said no and they turned around and said it's ok there lawyer couldn't get me charged for anything anyways. So to me all they was trying to do is get me charged. The news article the ywas trying to do never came out
By
Devils Donuts wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 9:13 am
Yeah i had a sbs news media person that asked to use one of my video's i said no and they turned around and said it's ok there lawyer couldn't get me charged for anything anyways. So to me all they was trying to do is get me charged. The news article the ywas trying to do never came out
Surprised they even asked to use it. The media love ripping my videos and pictures mostly without direct credit.
By
Yeah Yahoo are great for it. They can try there hardest to pin stuff on me but all my video's are in public not federal.
By
Devils Donuts wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 9:17 am
Yeah Yahoo are great for it. They can try there hardest to pin stuff on me but all my video's are in public not federal.
Slightly different playing fields. Don't really see anyone getting written up for basic abandoned trespassing after the fact. That surfing stuff on the other hand :lol: :roll: Sometimes I think it's just me but they like using circumstantial evidence to send me fines.
By
We got stopped by police not long ago and all they told us os to watch out for homeless ppl. Haven't got charged yet but i guess it's coming sooner or later and once your name is tainted i guess they will keep looking at you when others do the same.
 Post a reply
Go