Login RegisterFAQ
Buying Nikon D3400/3500 + kit lens
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I used to have a Nikon D3200, for some reason decided I wanted to go full frame and got a D700. Then decided it was too much and far too big so went to a Sony A6000. Didn't like mirrorless much so back to basics, albeit a slightly newer model than my old 32.

Anyone around Melbourne area selling a Nikon D3400/3500? Kit 18-55mm lens is fine. Cash paid. Can meet in the city.

DM me or post here. Thanks.
Last edited by Echo on 21 Jun 2019, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
The 700D is not a full-frame. A mirrorless camera is literally the same thing as a DSLR without the mirror, what didn't you like about it?

If you're set on a Nikon DSLR, I would suggest going up to the 7000 series as you can use a wider selection of lenses.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Midget wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 5:36 pm
The 700D is not a full-frame. A mirrorless camera is literally the same thing as a DSLR without the mirror, what didn't you like about it?

If you're set on a Nikon DSLR, I would suggest going up to the 7000 series as you can use a wider selection of lenses.
D750* typo. Nikon. Is a full frame.

I really did not enjoy the electronic viewfinder on the sony. Personal preference is optical for me. Other small things. I suppose you just know whether you feel something.

According to camera decision the lense selection is the same for the D3000 and D7000 series as they are both APS-C sensor cameras.

Regardless budget and portability is my main points at the moment. I wont be looking to expand past a kit lens for cost reasons. I dont see a D3400 being my end camera goal however it is sufficient for my needs at this time.
Wander often. Wonder always.
 Post a reply
Go