Login RegisterFAQ
Possible Interview
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi guys,
I am doing a journalism article for the University of Queensland, and it would be fantastic if anyone was willing to answer just a few questions I have in regards to the appeal that draining brings you - this would just be done over e-mail. I have zero interest in compromising the secrecy of the Clan; the questions are moreso about your personal reasons in engaging in draining. If interested, please send me an email to finnrcoleman@gmail.com , or just reply here. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. Obviously, any questions you don't want to answer, feel free not to. Thanks fellas,

Drain on,
Finn.
By
Do you have cancer?
By
Not sure why you mentioned the Clan specifically as if this was a Clan forum?
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
What clan?
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Can answer right now...its dark and beats the heat...i am one with the cockroaches when i am down there and like to lay on my back and make mud angels to scare off other explorers from my horde of drain phones and corroded coins...watching the normal folk from the gutter box to my sanctuary i often wonder "What do they do up there all day...where do they go when not walking the realm above my own" and then i hear the water...its time to move now to brave the sun that burns the skin...
BUURNNNS THE SKIN
 Post a reply
Go